Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Sport – now with added sense of humour?

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Mildy surprised by this, from the BBC Sport report of today's Boro–Citeh encounter:–

Boro thought they had secured a valuable win when Calum Chambers poked in from close range on 77 minutes, only for Jesus to rise and convert Sergio Aguero's cross with five minutes remaining.

Tut, tut! And on a Sunday too!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Surprised the Gaston Ramirez mime act wasn't mentioned.
You know, that one where he trips up and ends up getting a 4ft gash in his leg :shrug:

Oct 25, 2003
I must admit to always producing a wry smile whenever commentators shout "JESUS!" whenever he does anything. Reminds me a bit of Alan Partridges commentary in The Day Today

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Surprised the Gaston Ramirez mime act wasn't mentioned.
You know, that one where he trips up and ends up getting a 4ft gash in his leg :shrug:

Ello..i understand you met Simmo yesterday ....he was very complimentary about your wife....oh and you of course :D
Did that match program survive his efforts to remove the beer stains?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Ello..i understand you met Simmo yesterday ....he was very complimentary about your wife....oh and you of course :D
Did that match program survive his efforts to remove the beer stains?

Yes I did meet [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] yesterday :eek: still recovering from it :wink:
Very nice chap, program intact, couldn't see any beer stains, only a saga leaflet fell out :lolol:
Great atmosphere yesterday, shame about the result.
Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
It's only the British media that insists on calling him Jesus, Latin American and Spanish journalists call him Gabriel. (according to Tim Vickery).

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Mildy surprised by this, from the BBC Sport report of today's Boro–Citeh encounter:–

Boro thought they had secured a valuable win when Calum Chambers poked in from close range on 77 minutes, only for Jesus to rise and convert Sergio Aguero's cross with five minutes remaining.

Tut, tut! And on a Sunday too!

Very risky ... expect the Beeb tolerance/diversity, enforcement/compliance, commissars/directorate to act asap. Oh no wait it's only Christianity so alls well ... :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here