Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know second would be great but...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Although it would really ruin all of Newcastle's plans if we made them win it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There will rarely be a better opportunity to put a title to bed with a minimum of fuss. Come on the Albion, let's just do this the EASY way for once.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Not lifting the trophy would be such a let down. Need to create an atmosphere close to sheff wed play off

Not for me, at start of the season I would have been happy with sneaking into playoffs. Nothing is going to stop me enjoying the day and clapping the players on their lap of honour. It's been a tough season and there would be no shame in finishing second. A season is about 46 games and where you stand at the end of that and whatever happens today, we will be saying goodbye to this league. Let's make it a cracking atmosphere and do our job and hopefully the players will get across that line

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
The last team sheet was a bit of a worry. Let's play 2 strikers and go for it. Enough chances now let's finish it.

If we had come second a couple weeks ago, it wouldn't have been a disaster but we were handed this on a plate in the last fortnight so really think we have to grab it.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
99ec44ef3b34a0586fd25d8ca2a31cd2.jpg

This one.

Followed by these two next season :albion2:

large_fa_cup.jpg FA-Premier-League-Barclay-s-English-Premiership-Champion-Cup-Model-30-CM-Height-Fans-Souvenirs-T.jpg

And this one in 2019!! :O

s-l225.jpg

That would be a fantastic two seasons wouldn't it!

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Buses yesterday (well, Saturday) were a JOKE. Many waiting at Churchill Square, before 4pm.. waiting, still waiting.. no announcement / display message made, re restricted services because of a holdup in Lewes? Some buses only going between the Old Steine / Falmer, direct..

Had to hoof it to the train station, and get in the queue. Short but frustrating wait to get onto platform, and then a 'lively' ride to the Amex..

All the steps up to WSL will kill me, one day!

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Yes well, it all seemed so easy- given our from, just one win in our last three matches.

It has changed now. The trip to Villa will be a test of nerve, character and ability. I am no longer confident. But you know, I am good with what we have achieved. If second place is what it ends with then second place it is and we prepare for next season in the Premier League. What an achievement for a provincial club like us!
I am sure the last two matches have allowed Chris H to learn some things about his players.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here