Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield's game in hand

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not such a big issue now, after all! Still, I guess they still need a couple of points to guarantee a play-off place.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Important game for Huddersfield, as they can qualify for the playoffs tonight and then start resting players.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Would love them to come up!

Am actually gonna love watching the play offs this year..So hope MASSIVE or Leeds don't come up with us.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Who would have thought , even a few weeks ago , that if they won that game in hand they would still be *11* points behind us.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Huddersfield seemed very pleased with their play-off berth last night. I wonder, once they wake up this morning and consider their likely opponents, the chance to get two more thrashings off Fulham gives them as much joy.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Perfect for Huddersfield as they can now cruise for their next 2 friendlies before the playoffs start.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Going to see a Leeds supporting mate tonight at the pub and haven't seen him for a while.
When they beat us he was going on about the possibility of automatic promotion for them etc. and not having to worry about play offs etc.
I'll ask him how he feels and offer him my condolences.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
This comment on the BBC article...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39035260

Why on earth are people PRAISING this TINPOT club nobody has EVER heard of?

Making an article on them getting to the PLAYOFF is a COMPLETE and utter FARCE.

They will lose BOTH legs of the first playoff then what happens?

I'll tell YOU.

The players go on holiday to IBIZA, put on two stone (ATLEAST) and come back unhealthy.

Who's READY to see this TINPOT club go DOWN next season??....

Reminds me of someone on here

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Going to see a Leeds supporting mate tonight at the pub and haven't seen him for a while.
When they beat us he was going on about the possibility of automatic promotion for them etc. and not having to worry about play offs etc.
I'll ask him how he feels and offer him my condolences.

I also have an equally deluded Leeds supporting mate and he's blathering on about Leeds still making the play-offs and then triumphing against all odds to join us in the Premiershit. What is it with Leeds fans???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here