Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looking forward to a nice relaxed Saturday now...

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Pitty Barnsley are in the process of selling all of their half decent players.

Agree. I had this as a draw when I looked a couple of weeks ago but the seeming lack of ambition of Barnsley coupled with a tough 120 minutes midweek has me thinking this is a banker Leeds win

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know its over conservative to say but the more teams that really can't catch us the better - so glad Fulham are losing at the moment. Looks like QPR's little run after we beat them is perfect for us :thumbsup:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I know its over conservative to say but the more teams that really can't catch us the better - so glad Fulham are losing at the moment. Looks like QPR's little run after we beat them is perfect for us :thumbsup:

I'm thinking Fulham win. If they can bridge such a huge gap it means we have imploded and so 2 or 3 others would have too.

On the other hand keeping in and around play off places gives them the added motivation to beat the likes of Leeds, Hudders etc

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Palace have just slipped into the relegation places - and they haven't even kicked a ball yet today.

Proof that they are rubbish even when they aren't even playing. :facepalm:

Looking forward to Everton rolling into Croydon this afternoon and completely SMASHING them for 5 or 6.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Anyone else too wired to sleep for most of last night?!

I watched the replay when I got back last night - then again this morning :rolleyes:
At half time I texted [MENTION=26444]Wrong Direction[/MENTION] saying I wanted my money back ---------------Guinness had been :drink: tho

:dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fulham drop points & Swansea win at Anfield - great start to our relaxing Saturday i'd say :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here