Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Trump and Putin joined forces...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It must be really painful for the US not being able to get into space for the next couple of years and have to rely on the pesky Russians. Even China can deploy astronauts into space with reliable rockets these days.

Much like us and our Air(less)craft carriers without Aircraft....

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
This is what is happening to Europe, but the lefites will just ignore it and pretended nothing is happening. This is why people are concerned (and not racist). They have been indoctrinated into believing that any talk of trying to peserve their own culture, and not allowing others to destroy it is some kind of Nazism. They have become so politically correct that facts are racist. Anyone who disagrees with them is called a racist and is banned/shut down, just as fascists do. The irony is that left were against fascism, now they are the fascists. Shame.

One day, I hope, they will all be red pilled and open their minds to the truth.

https://youtu.be/KUPuMs3E_k0

that guy is textbook daily mail commenter mental.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Putin & Trump have things in common which is mostly to do with Power and Ultra-Nationalism (as well as a contempt for Liberal Democracy) so I'm sure they will get on.

Not sure they will 'Join Forces' however except possibly to frustrate China becoming a Superpower for as long as they can...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
d9ab7c69579565ef4541f12bd239ee71.jpg
lighten the mood

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I could make a youtube video with the exact same pictures and tell you it was some guys having a nice time over New years. I could also pull out a dozen quotes fro the bible that legitimise all sorts of atrocities.

This isn't evidence of anything apart from blind hatred of change, it happens every time there's large swathes of migrants into wealthier areas. It's to be expected, over time the migrant populations will integrate, or travel back home once the danger is over where they used to live. People who like to blame others for their misfortunes will find another group to blame and the world will keep going round and round. the vast majority of these people travelling to europe are frightened , scared and reluctant to leave behind the homes they once shared with their families. You can tar any group of people with the extreme members of their culture or race, but is it wise to do so?

By the way what is my culture? What is your culture? how do you define a countries culture in an era of globalisation? Is it something that is static or does it change and is it influenced by outside forces?

I don't if I should laugh or cry. They've got you good.

"Frightened and scared". Yeah right.

"Integrate". Sure they will.

I suppose you're right, there isn't any European culture.

Ok. Have it your way. Your eyes will be opened.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
how exactly? i'd be rather more concerned if they were at loggerheads, trying to out do each other and escalating a new cold war. not that i think thats likely, just that them joing forces would seem the opposite to a bad scenario.

Far too sensible a position too hold.

Apparently the US and Russia having another cold war is preferable to being on good terms in certain peoples minds it would seem.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Far too sensible a position too hold.

Apparently the US and Russia having another cold war is preferable to being on good terms in certain peoples minds it would seem.

Surely the key thing is what they join forces to do. If it is to challenge China's position in Asia it could have serious security implications; if it is to frustrate a green agenda whilst increasing extraction of fossil fuels it could have negative environmental implications. On the other hand, a more coherent approach to the middle east conflicts could be better than a series of proxy conflicts. I have to say I would be much more optimistic about this relationship were there 2 different leaders.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If you're going to make sweeping generalisations about people, and then complain of debate being shutdown, you really need more evidence than "we should take your word for it"

I'm sure plenty of governments agencies would be very interested if millions of black Africans and muslims were raping their way across Europe unchecked. If you don't trust the government and why should you, apart from the fact you can have a direct role in their election. Then maybe one of the human rights charities or other NGOs that deal with such heinous crimes could be alerted to your evidence that "millions of black's Africans and muslims are raping their way through Europe"

If you have evidence you should report it to the authorities post haste, rather than posting about it on a championship football club bulletin board. I maybe wrong but it's unlikely to get the exposure you desire on here. If you have no evidence to back up your belief then you should probably just do one.

This seems like a well thought out, reasonable response. We'll have none of your sort round 'ere.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
The Trump/Putin bromance is just perfect. No more cold war or sabre rattling. Trump has already addressed the prospect of Russian military aggression with his well thought out 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" narrative, so they are left with comparing their dicks. Believe me, this could end in utter uncontrollable peace, OMFG!!!!!!!!!!
Also an alliance between the US and Russia would make the Chinese, and anyone else for that matter, think twice about stepping up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here