Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Warren having a bit of a rant about Baldock's contribution tonight. Must say I haven't heard anything good about his performance on the commentary so far tonight.

Got to love Warren, always calls a spade a spade.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
SW have played 5 of the top 10 so far, their record is P5 W1 D2 L2. 4 of those ties were at home where they are W1 D2 L1. They conceded 10, scored 7 in those 5 games. Their other 3 wins at home were against sides in the bottom 8. Their last 5 wins have all been secured from goals scored in the second half.

Fair enough BUT did you see them in the CCC and that was without Forestiere ( who perhaps we should have gone after )

I think I would be relieved with a draw tonight !

Last edited:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The almost psychedelically bad commentary has stood out, listening on the radio. No criticism as Aspinall is not paid to be eloquent and Cantor...well, just best not to shine the dim light of criticism needlessly. He did just say Aspinall used to be a striker for us for the gazillionth time, though.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Warren having a bit of a rant about Baldock's contribution tonight. Must say I haven't heard anything good about his performance on the commentary so far tonight.

Got to love Warren, always calls a spade a spade.

It's about time people are starting to talk about it, Baldock has been poor all season but he's been getting away with it because of the team performing well.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not spun once, Baldock hasn't. (WA) (Give him a Peter Ward video to see how to do it.).

I think we ought try and get a corner.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He also said that the French wanted the channel tunnel so they could get to London quicker to surrender. He also asked at Lakeside if anybody in the audience had trained at the police college in Hendon where they teach you to remember what was not said in the first place.

Two others:
-- How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris? No-one knows, they've never tried
-- Why do the French line their roads with trees? So the Germans can march in the shade

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here