Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Schelotto vs Bruno interesting stats

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Agreed, but Bruno on the bench just doesn't seem right. Would be good if CH came up with some sort of master plan of playing them both together (at least for 50-60 mins)

Of course you're right what a waste of position on the bench.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Just get the feeling that Bruno will hang up his boots at the end of the season. A great role model in how he conducts himself, l hope him and Calderon will eventually play a role is some capacity in the future.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I think that old Bruno-Knocky telepathy can still win us the vital 10 points

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who dat?

Screenshot from 2018-02-18 15-06-13.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think that old Bruno-Knocky telepathy can still win us the vital 10 points

I agree - I really miss this. They link up like no other 2 players I’ve seen for us. The Argie has done well though.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I would not rule out both Schelotto & Bruno playing in the same team because they play differently. It would depend on whether these two could work out the same understanding that Ak & Bruno have because that has been brilliant. Bruno might be slow but there were two crosses yesterday which were brilliant. I like the way Schelotto always wants to drive forward , problem is at teh moment taht is not delivering much.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
spurs game as well wasn’t it?

His first game starting at FB in a team that had no intention of doing anything but sitting deep and going for a 0-0 and then settling for a 0-1 that ended up 0-2. A game that really highlighted CH’s early season really negative approach to big six games. Anyway Schelotto was no worse than any of the other players on the night. He was made the scapegoat by some absolute twats who attended the game around me and abused him from the first minute. It seems NSC also decided he was shit that evening and a cringeworthy thread was started in which most people jumped on the bandwagon to slag him off.

We hardly crossed the half way line and it was a pathetic performance from the team, the manager and quite a few fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here