Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Florin Andone (LEAVES BY MUTUAL CONSENT)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Appears to be a good signing so when will we sign the 4th striker and say goodbye to Hemed and Baldock as presumably he will compete with Locadia to start with GM and ANOTHER for the bench.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I assume, judging by the facts of this deal:-

- Could have sold player for £15 - £20m, but turned down.
- Got relegated.
- Sold player for £5m.

The club has been dealing with Spain's answer to crystal palace.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
She’s a very pretty girl when not pulling silly faces. And he’s a lovely looking lad when he’s not pulling silly faces. And the dog... well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I’m sure they love him/her.

Is that his mum in the middle right one?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Appears to be a good signing so when will we sign the 4th striker and say goodbye to Hemed and Baldock as presumably he will compete with Locadia to start with GM and ANOTHER for the bench.
I think Tomer will go sooner rather than later.

Baldock is Home Grown which counts in his favour, although he may go as well, later in the window when Home Grown numbers are more certain.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Looks like a bargain-great signing.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Is this our first Romanian player ?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
As for Mr Andone: I was very impressed when I saw him playing for Romania at Euro 2016, I think it was.
Seeing that compilation, there's more than a hint of Knocky about him. Looks like he could definitely play wide left (along with half our squad) but presumably will alternate with Gross for Number 10.
Looks strong in possession for his height. Which should hopefully means he will adapt to the physicality of English football. And very quick.

Last edited:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Well this is just plain ridiculous, are the club deliberately trying to ruin our summer!?

2 signings and we're not even at the end of May bank holiday. If we conclude all our business before the summer solstice, what exactly are we meant to get anxious about during July? :shrug:

Bit of an own goal making signings this early by the club. This is the entertainment industry, bunch of dullards.:nono:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here