Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Worst Premier League XI of the season

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
And the funny thing is that last August many would have wet themselves to have any of those at Brighton..

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
I love Benteke's "player persona" in the article - excellent at headers, quite good at missing shots, terrible at everything else.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I did wonder what happened to Joe Hart. He literally had it all. I used to rate him a whole lot. But nowadays I'm taken aback by how mediocre he is, especially his Shots v Saves stats from the last few seasons.

The general consensus seems to be that he believed in his own hype and that when Guardiola asked him to up his game, he refused and made Pep look like the bad guy.

It's sad what's happened to his career but with an attitude like that, it's hard to see why it's happened.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
I did wonder what happened to Joe Hart. He literally had it all. I used to rate him a whole lot. But nowadays I'm taken aback by how mediocre he is, especially his Shots v Saves stats from the last few seasons.

The general consensus seems to be that he believed in his own hype and that when Guardiola asked him to up his game, he refused and made Pep look like the bad guy.

It's sad what's happened to his career but with an attitude like that, it's hard to see why it's happened.

He didn't recover from Izzy smashing one past him at the Olympic stadium

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

He was head and shoulders above anyone else, but then he lost the bottle:

joe hart.jpg

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

The fact that he can’t dive properly to one side is a pretty big flaw for a Premier League keeper...

The fact he hasn’t rectified it is just ludicrous.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Manager: Pardew

GK: Fraser Forster (has become a joke)
Defence: G.Johnson, Mustafi, A.Williams, Schlupp
Midfield: Bakayoko, Klaasen, Tom Davies, Affelay
Strikers: Benteke, Bony

I am glad you mentioned Williams. It’s painful watching him play when his legs have clearly gone. Definitely a case of the mind being there but the body is not.

A bit harsh on Tom Davies - he’s not gunna set the world a light but will be a decent enough mid table Premier League player. Like with most young players he does struggle with consistency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here