Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Britain behind the Douma gas attack

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ultimately I fail to see the difference between chemical weapons and the bullet of a snipers gun.

They both kill innocent people for political reasons.

Erm .... targeted death of one individual compared to the indiscriminate deaths of dozens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?

Using your logic, one nuclear bomb is equivalent to a snipers bullet.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
These Wahhabi fighters have always said that they will fight to the death, and they believe that they and any children who are injured or killed will be greatly rewarded in heaven. They are happy to use children as their propaganda tool.

So the whole thing is fake is it? I understand the propaganda machine that is the Wahhabi machine but there is little to suggest this is part of that.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Erm .... targeted death of one individual compared to the indiscriminate deaths of dozens, hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands?

Using your logic, one nuclear bomb is equivalent to a snipers bullet.

You're missing my point. One death is one death too many. Even targeted efforts end up being indiscriminate.

Although the U.S is familiar with 'indiscriminate' and dodgy stockpiles. One word 'Fallujah'

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Russia loves to feed conspiracy theories to the internet knowing some idiots will happily pick up any baton and run with it because it makes them look cleverer than they actually are.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bit of a shark jump for the Russians... and not like them. who's the audience for this, no in the west will take it seriously, no at home will hear, probably be skeptical too.

Yoda

English & European
Russia loves to feed conspiracy theories to the internet knowing some idiots will happily pick up any baton and run with it because it makes them look cleverer than they actually are.

The only trouble is they've made so many huge porkies they are now the boy who cried wolf.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Ultimately I fail to see the difference between chemical weapons and the bullet of a snipers gun.

They both kill innocent people for political reasons.

Putting aside the fact that chemical weapons usually provide for a slow lingering very painful death, the most important factor is chemical weapons are illegal. Every country bar four terrorist states has signed up to never produce or use them. Any that does should be severly punished for doing so. Quite who can punish the US using them in Iraq I'm not quite sure though.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
He gets all his intel from NSC

I wonder why the French President is so certain Assad was behind this latest atrocity.

"We have proof that last week chemical weapons, at least chlorine, were used by the regime of Bashar al-Assad."

"Regimes that think they can do everything they want, including the worst things that violate international law, cannot be allowed to act."

Perhaps he has access to all the intelligence unlike peeps on a footy forum. :shrug:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Is this the new format for the World Cup?
Good luck to travelling fans
Well with Russia spouting that nonsense about Victoria Skripal being held in the UK against her will, it has to be odds on that some England fans will be detained in Russia as a reprisal.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Er...Julia...Victoria is the Kremlin stooge we didn't let in to finish the job.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So after this mornings actions, are we going to chuck some missiles at Tel Aviv the next time they use white phosphorus in Gaza?

Last edited:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Assad did it. Period. Killing your own people is the worst possible crime. I actually applaud our Prime Minister for taking the right decision even though she knows it won’t be popular and could lose her votes.

However you can’t just sit and do nothing which is what the idiotic commie Corbyn suggests . At least May has principles, Corbyn has none. He’s just a terrorist sympathiser and horrible human being

Get in the sea.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Assad did it. Period. Killing your own people is the worst possible crime. I actually applaud our Prime Minister for taking the right decision even though she knows it won’t be popular and could lose her votes.

However you can’t just sit and do nothing which is what the idiotic commie Corbyn suggests . At least May has principles, Corbyn has none. He’s just a terrorist sympathiser and horrible human being
Yes you can just sit back because you don't win in those parts because there's to many factions and it's far too religious.The Middle East is always a ticking time bomb and people will always be killed...It's best left alone as it has fack all to do with us !!

What's the plan in those parts?
Westernised?
Peace? Lol
Oil?
To piss off russia ?
We will never learn:nono:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
So after this mornings actions, are we going to chuck some missiles at Tel Aviv the next time they use white phosphorus in Gaza?

Is white phosphorous banned by international convention? Genuine question.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here