Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Woman caught having sex in the car..........

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
I was once walking through crystal palace park about 6am and saw a car parked up near a tree with a man with his head on the steering wheel. I wasn't sure if he had crashed or was unconscious. As I walked over he looked up and a very startled woman appeared out of nowhere :mad:
He then told me I was a pervert and he was going to call the police, I said good luck with that and watch your mouth, when he said or what I said I was talking to her :lol:

Never will forget that, tried to be a good Samaritan and ended up being called a pervo.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I was once walking through crystal palace park about 6am and saw a car parked up near a tree with a man with his head on the steering wheel. I wasn't sure if he had crashed or was unconscious. As I walked over he looked up and a very startled woman appeared out of nowhere :mad:
He then told me I was a pervert and he was going to call the police, I said good luck with that and watch your mouth, when he said or what I said I was talking to her :lol:

Never will forget that, tried to be a good Samaritan and ended up being called a pervo.

Crap! I guess they do that too.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
So how come the bloke wasn't in court as well?

The guy admitted it straight away and just got a caution - she denied it, and it went all the way to court, and got fined/costs etc.

I'm with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]; here - midnight, a deserted car park in January, and the Old bill nick them. Ok, a door was open, and light on, but was this all really necessary.. ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm with [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION]; here - midnight, a deserted car park in January, and the Old bill nick them. Ok, a door was open, and light on, but was this all really necessary.. ???
Agree - it was well after the 9 o'clock watershed. What time do kids in Whitley Bay get called in and put to bed, ffs?

el punal

The guy admitted it straight away and just got a caution - she denied it, and it went all the way to court, and got fined/costs etc.

A door was open, and a light on . . . . . but was anyone in? :D

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Looking for that McDonalds chip you always drop when eating at the wheel...;)

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Midnight at Whitley Bay, in January.

FFS.
Either let them get on with it.
Or just say (like the fella did) it's a fair cop guv.

Hats off to the fella for even being about to see his winkie, pretty sure it was cold enough to have an innie.

Agree. What 'Public Decency' is actually being outraged here? Police and courts have time enough to deal with a consenting couple having a shag and fine her near a grand.! Bit of an overreaction .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here