Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump BLIMP over Westminster

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
sorry but predatory sexual behaviour by males is alarmingly prevalent worldwide .....in Britain that isn't really the issue , it's sickening but it has been going on for hundreds of years , the raising of the cynical eyebrow happens when people like saville , travis , cliff richard (poor old cliff) are given immense public scrutiny whereas certain sections of the public aren't .......you can blither on about due course and perverting the course of justice all you like .....it's bollox.

Offices of power have afforded protection to many high ranking people in this country, who have spent years carrying out their debased sexual proclivities, without fear of detection or arrest. The judiciary and the political arena have been the worst culprits but the Establishment has protected them. Through the rest of society, perverted individuals have carried out their activities under the guise of teachers, social workers, youth clubs, the Scout movement, the Church and numerous sports clubs. Anywhere that got them into contact with young children. Build up a level of trust and then take advantage.
All ' Savile ' did was prompt a witch hunt against the entertainment industry. Many got tarred with the same brush. It has been going on for hundreds of years and sadly, there is as much within the home as outside it.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Like we have with Sadiq Khan, except for the fact that he wasn't voted in legitimately but by subterfuge, vote rigging and corruption. A man who openly represented and supported known terrorists. Those who would commit treasonable acts against this country and yet this odious slimeball is allowed to make judgement calls on behalf of the people of London.
We all know the agenda being pursued by Khan and he is getting away with it because no one is taking any notice. We are all too wrapped up in Brexit and Trump and Football and Brexit and Brexit and Brexit. The same agenda is being pursued in Birmingham, Leeds, Blackburn, Sheffield, Oxford, Luton, Oldham and Rochdale and will increase to other areas.
But no one is bothered. Lets just fly a big, orange blimp and march down the street and protest against someone who at least has some respect for this country, for its heritage and its tradition, rather than someone, who along with many others, are working their socks off to dramatically change this country and its way of life.
Misguided passivity.

Respect for this country? Really? Have you been asleep for the past 24 hours?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont know what his 'agenda' is. Please explain it to me.

Naughty, naughty....I'm not going to fall for that one.

You said, and I quote 'We all know his agenda'. As ive no idea what youre talking about, as I do not know his 'agenda', I asked for you to clarify what it is that I know apparently. You know, so?
If you think you will be 'falling for something' by answering that simple question, then i suspect youre on dubious ground.

Last edited:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Protesters in Trafalgar Square are in the fountains, next on the agenda jumping on ambulances? :rolleyes:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Like we have with Sadiq Khan, except for the fact that he wasn't voted in legitimately but by subterfuge, vote rigging and corruption. A man who openly represented and supported known terrorists. Those who would commit treasonable acts against this country and yet this odious slimeball is allowed to make judgement calls on behalf of the people of London.
We all know the agenda being pursued by Khan and he is getting away with it because no one is taking any notice. We are all too wrapped up in Brexit and Trump and Football and Brexit and Brexit and Brexit. The same agenda is being pursued in Birmingham, Leeds, Blackburn, Sheffield, Oxford, Luton, Oldham and Rochdale and will increase to other areas.
But no one is bothered. Lets just fly a big, orange blimp and march down the street and protest against someone who at least has some respect for this country, for its heritage and its tradition, rather than someone, who along with many others, are working their socks off to dramatically change this country and its way of life.
Misguided passivity.

I'll ask the question but am not expecting a legitimate response. Where is your evidence for all of the above, especially about the vote?

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Meanwhile those who live in the real world went to work today. Bunch of scruffy lazy arse scumbags, it's just embarrassing. Do they not realise Trump was elected by his people?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Meanwhile those who live in the real world went to work today. Bunch of scruffy lazy arse scumbags, it's just embarrassing. Do they not realise Trump was elected by his people?

https://twitter.com/DaveBroadway/status/1017703882540056577

[tweet]1017703882540056577[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/hamishjohnhenry/status/1017765887728869381

[tweet]1017765887728869381[/tweet]

As for being fairly elected by his people, today 12 Russian intelligence officers have been indicted for hacking Democrats emails.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
https://twitter.com/DaveBroadway/status/1017703882540056577

[tweet]1017703882540056577[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/hamishjohnhenry/status/1017765887728869381

[tweet]1017765887728869381[/tweet]

As for being fairly elected by his people, today 12 Russian intelligence officers have been indicted for hacking Democrats emails.

No USA election is complete without a 'conspiracy theory.' Look at the results, clearly the US electorate brought into what he was saying.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Not everyone works Mon-Fri 9-5 you know. And I suspect most who are protesting are protesting against a repellently awful human being whose "values" contradict those of most decent human beings.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have said Donald Trump is suffering from dementia for a few months now. It seems Professor Brian Cox thinks so too. Trump is rambling and even goes off at a tangent when talking about Brexit, referring to Wisconsin.

https://twitter.com/ProfBrianCox/status/1017690283461566464

[tweet]1017690283461566464[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here