Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley tickets

el punal

I guess 5 north west aways (Everton, United, Burnley, City and Liverpool in space of 2 months (plus Stoke not long ago)), with virtually same journey each time, and fact we have played Burnley in relatively recent memory, means this one was always going to be less appealing to the masses.

Being totally selfish here, I hope so. Only so I can another ticket on my wife's loyalty points which means I have to wait a few more days. After that I hope it's a complete sell out! :ascarf:

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
I guess 5 north west aways (Everton, United, Burnley, City and Liverpool in space of 2 months (plus Stoke not long ago)), with virtually same journey each time, and fact we have played Burnley in relatively recent memory, means this one was always going to be less appealing to the masses.

Hopefully is less appealing, another opportunity for non-STH to get to a game. Although for those of us that followed the team away from home when we weren't a Prem team, it's not a great place to go again.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Hopefully is less appealing, another opportunity for non-STH to get to a game. Although for those of us that followed the team away from home when we weren't a Prem team, it's not a great place to go again.

It certainly was when I was there for first game of season in August 02. A fine 3-1 win for Hinsh, before he went on his nightmare run!

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

It certainly was when I was there for first game of season in August 02. A fine 3-1 win for Hinsh, before he went on his nightmare run!

I was really referring to the place itself and the supporters. I too was there for that game, an unexpected start to the season that went rapidly downhill.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Does anybody know how the tickets are selling?
Hoping to get a couple on Wednesday.

Jul 7, 2003
For those going by train, keep an eye on the Northern Rail website as there are ongoing engineering works on the line between Manchester, Bolton & Preston which are likely to impact travel that weekend. They haven't updated their website with the April timetables yet but only limited services running and other with bus replacement.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How many left for tomorrow?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
For those going by train, keep an eye on the Northern Rail website as there are ongoing engineering works on the line between Manchester, Bolton & Preston which are likely to impact travel that weekend. They haven't updated their website with the April timetables yet but only limited services running and other with bus replacement.
I hope not---it was pants last time-- 1hr 10 to Halifax on bus

Bolton va va

Nov 20, 2012

It's very unlikely that there will be trains through Bolton, but there is an alternative direct train route from Manc Victoria to Burnley Manchester Rd, via Rochdale & Todmorden.......it's quite nice & scenic if you don't mind briefly entering Yarkshire.

The other choice is to travel Euston to Preston & there should be a direct Preston to Burnley service.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
It's very unlikely that there will be trains through Bolton, but there is an alternative direct train route from Manc Victoria to Burnley Manchester Rd, via Rochdale & Todmorden.......it's quite nice & scenic if you don't mind briefly entering Yarkshire.

The other choice is to travel Euston to Preston & there should be a direct Preston to Burnley service.

Thanks for info. I’m going via Manchester Victoria to Burnley Manchester Rd so by the sounds of it should be ok to avoid the bus. Cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Got mine.

347 left

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder how many no shows there will be if we are safe by then?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder how many no shows there will be if we are safe by then?

That would only be the case if we won the next 2 games, If we've hit that sort of run I don't think anyone would want to miss the next one!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Just seen that these go up on the 12th for non-members with Amex purchase history. I'm already impatiently going ahead and booking a coach because I can't justify £80 on a return train fare from Devon.

Hoping, crossing everything, that a seat will be available on Thursday AM. Surprised really that I'm in with a shot of getting a ticket, given the away allocation is only 2.5 k.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here