Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Morgan speaks about his deep connection with BHA

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Why not? its nice to be liked. I loved it when Frank Lampard said that everyone loves Brighton.

He's not alone. I have seen comments on NSC from other fans forums talking about us in terms of 'breath of fresh air' etc. The TB #dynasty approach is infectious and the whole set up at BHA is exhibiting the symptoms. Team spirit, humility, pragmatic planning, squad development etc etc etc etc. We are doing what a lot of clubs could only dream of, being a real football club, not a show pony 'asset' for a business oriented board or corporate raider chairman, sorry 'investor'.
:albion2:

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Why not? its nice to be liked. I loved it when Frank Lampard said that everyone loves Brighton.

It's nice to be liked but that is not what Morgan is doing. He is trying to claim some sort of vicarious credit for living more or less next door to the Amex and supporting the team (as his second club) during their rise through the "lower divisions". CJTC

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Probably used to sit in the North Stand at the goldstone and watch Peter Ward . :)

I think its fair enough to believe that Piers (aged 52) as a teenager, living in Newick, went with his mates to watch the Albion a few times in that 1977-84 period going through the divisions/Div 1 but doesn't necessarily remember it as well as some NSC veterans.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I think its fair enough to believe that Piers (aged 52) as a teenager, living in Newick, went with his mates to watch the Albion a few times in that 1977-84 period going through the divisions/Div 1 but doesn't necessarily remember it as well as some NSC veterans.

Just like Tony Blair . :wink:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex

decribes a number of the faces that have reappeared at the Amex in recent years and were otherwise occupied on Saturdays between 1984 and 2011.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Slagging off Arsenal performance with no real credit to us
Don't want that **** anywhere near us to be honest. Soon as we have a bad spell he'll be all over twitter saying CH needs to go, players are useless etc[/QUOT

He was right about Arsenal though, two thirds of the players are useless, and the manager needs to go.

Honky Tonx

Jun 9, 2014
Lewes
My wife was at school with him. A total drip and nose picker. Hated sport

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I didn't even know he came from Sussex, let alone that he claimed us as his 2nd team. He kept that quiet all those years when we were shit; he doesn't deserve to have Sussex citizenship.

Come back Mike Ward, all is forgiven!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here