Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 24/02/18 - Official Thread

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
If we could just see off Arsenal next week then MOTD would go a little Albion crazy.
It's still a bit surreal that we're on it to me. Especially on second, winning 4-1 and having the pundits glowing about us. But just being on it mainly.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
Check out reddit for expats to watch motd. I am not going to put the link because Bozza has warned about the legality of people putting links to potentially illegal streaming sites on here but I always watch it on reddit and it works well.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I believe that a 12 minute edit is the maximum that the Saturday MOTD can show contractually. I think it's longer for the Sunday games.
Yes, notice how Gary said about Swansea in the matter of 2 seconds, like he was told to hurry the **** up and get to the next game

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I like Lou Macari. He was featured with a project helping the homeless with Stoke fans (and some Port Vale). I thought he was fantastic with Neil Baldwin as featured in Marvellous, but he's still concerned about those who are struggling.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
FL went to a highly regarded private school. Pupils passing GCSE's with an A is what they do.

Brentwood, in fact. But they didn't coach him to a fantastic speech (without notes) when he received the Footballer of the Year award. He's a clever guy most of the time.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brentwood, in fact. But they didn't coach him to a fantastic speech (without notes) when he received the Footballer of the Year award. He's a clever guy most of the time.

Brentwood School has a fantastic reputation in churning out kids with great public speaking and debating skills. Great independent schools do this.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It was a question on Radio 5's 606 last night.
I heard some guy call in from Canada to say it wouldn't be a good idea to take him to Russia.

Also the lovely Mr Savage was banging on about knowing him well, and 'what a great bloke' he is, which was heartwarming. Was that just based on Savage's short loan with us when he was at Derby?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Completely aside of his warm comments about the Albion, I thought Lampard was great last night. Eloquent, intelligent and insightful. Would like to see more of him on MOTD, in fact. Shearer isn't quite as boring as he once was, so things are looking up. I could still do without Lineker & his irritating scripted puns, however.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Savage and Andy Townsend have a rival for the worst pundit on TV, however, in Clinton Morrison. I am repeatedly staggered that C5 give him a gig as their analyst sometimes. Nobody spouts such a random and unintelligible stream of consciousness as Morrison does. He makes my brain hurt.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here