Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Collins, Pete Colley, Tim Abraham, Roger Clarke.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They don't have Champions League any more
They don't have the Europa League any more
They don't have the FA Cup any more
They don't have England any more

I'm not sure listing the reasons to get Sky supports your argument not too. :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
When you look at the middle-aged presenters they've axed and Sky's penchant for ex-footballers and dolly birds the only conclusion I can draw is that Clare Tomlinson must be well in with the execs and have a mouth like a Dyson.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not sure listing the reasons to get Sky supports your argument not too. :lolol:

Well, quite. But when they've lost those and "replaced" them with Chinese and Dutch football, you can see why their subscriber numbers are starting to go on the fritz.

Under the current deal, it now costs them £11m to show each PL match. Rising costs and dwindling subscribers. Not a good combo...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Under the current deal, it now costs them £11m to show each PL match. Rising costs and dwindling subscribers. Not a good combo...
for Sky or any team trying to get a slice of the action but are currently on the outside looking in.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Frankly, binning off the reporters, who are at least trained professional journalists, with years of experience, to save middling sums, whilst continuing to shell out MILLIONS to ex-players and managers who add pretty much **** all to the coverage of the sport is utter bullshit.

Three, four, sometimes even five of the grinning pricks sat there pontificating over a single penalty decision for about 8 ****ing minutes at half time of a game, whilst three quarters of the viewing public are in the kitchen making a cup of tea, or on the toilet. What is the ****ing POINT?

I don't have Sky but when I do watch it I'm staggered by the inanities that pour forth from the mouths of the 'experts'. What does surprise me is that this is in stark contrast to the cricket commentators who do genuinely offer insightful comments: talk about a game of two halves .... or a channel of two sports.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here