Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruce Springsteen updates.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Would be interested to know any concert goer,s view on his version of 'Shout' if played ? At Manchester he and the band had 40,000 people absolutely rocking. :clap:

I wasn't sure myself, but then again, I was in Manchester bouncing about with everyone. When I tried to analyse it, mrs hamilton told me to shut up.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Just a note to anyone thinking of buying tickets for Wembley on this or on any other website - Ticket******* have printed names on the top (£125) seats and you will apparently have to show photo ID with your name on it to get in. Or so I have been warned by a ticket agency anyway

Wembley turnstiles are automated. Good luck showing photo ID to a scanner.

You've more chance of getting two people through the turnstiles on one ticket scan than that of being asked to show photo ID. :)

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Managed to get a last minute ticket for the Coventry show on Friday earlier today. So happy! Was sat at back of Etihad at Manchester but going to queue early to try and get close to front at Coventry.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Seeing Springsteen in concert is the musical equivalent of a 'Kennedy moment'. You are in the privileged position of watching the greatest live performer ever to set foot on the planet in full flow. The tragedy is, he is 65 and there is no one out there who could even remotely rival him.

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Seeing Springsteen in concert is the musical equivalent of a 'Kennedy moment'. You are in the privileged position of watching the greatest live performer ever to set foot on the planet in full flow. The tragedy is, he is 65 and there is no one out there who could even remotely rival him.

67 I think now am now on my way to Coventry to see him for the 20 th time , never gives anything but 100 % old fashioned rock just a band and a crowd having fun, roll on tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Seeing Springsteen in concert is the musical equivalent of a 'Kennedy moment'. You are in the privileged position of watching the greatest live performer ever to set foot on the planet in full flow..

Has [MENTION=3887]Uncle Spielberg[/MENTION] hacked your account?

GREATEST live performer EVER!!

Do me a favour.

Music / art can only ever be a matter of personal taste.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Managed to get a last minute ticket for the Coventry show on Friday earlier today. So happy! Was sat at back of Etihad at Manchester but going to queue early to try and get close to front at Coventry.

How was Coventry ? No doubt the best thing to ever play there !!

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
How was Coventry ? No doubt the best thing to ever play there !!

Made it to the pit and two rows from barrier, great concert first half outstanding home stretch a bit predictable but safe to say there will not be as much entertainment at the Rioch for a long time

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
It was brilliant; we were pretty near the front as well. A real show for over 3 hours including lots of old songs I thought I'd forgotten the lyrics to - but hadn't.

People's only review criticisms online I could see, were about getting out of the car parks at the Ricoh...sound familiar? The buses to and from the main station were quick though, far more of them than we have at the Amex, all lined up and ready to go, dozens of buses, not just 2 or 3 at a time.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Another brilliant 3 1/2 hour concert by Bruce and the band. 34 songs including 3 tour debuts and the brilliant 41 Shots, one of my all time favorites.
Tougher Than The Rest, dedicated to Mohamed Ali. "Floats like a butterfly. Stings like a bee. Rest In Peace Mohamed Ali" said Bruce.

Awesome

Footage [yt]SR-5yyACGzw[/yt]

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
[yt]BURqglkf8Ds[/yt] Good footage from last night

Fair port

Apr 19, 2012
Great show by all accounts, getting ready for next week in the Netherlands, sadly the weather is looking unseasonable I.e. Raining [emoji41]

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Coventry was amazing!!! Bruce and the E Street band were literally ON FIRE!!!! Managed to get up there early Friday and in the pit (like last time he played there). Magical night!!!!

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Wasn't as blown away as usual at last nights Wembley show, took a heck of a long time to get going for a Springsteen gig.

Also, for the supposed River tour, only six tracks from the double album?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here