Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** Official Transfer Deadline Day Thread ***

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Nah, both wingers. Different types of winger, but wingers.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Sky Sports Centre states that players loaned to Championship do not have to be registered today so Arsenal not in a rush to complete today. (Gnarby).

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Sky Sports Centre states that players loaned to Championship do not have to be registered today so Arsenal not in a rush to complete today. (Gnarby).

I'm guessing that we're not in a rush to do this because of other interests and the player being available for the play offs, but Arsenal and Charlton in particular might have other agendas!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'm guessing that we're not in a rush to do this because of other interests and the player being available for the play offs, but Arsenal and Charlton in particular might have other agendas!

Surely a half season loan would ensure availability for the play offs. Its in the loan window we need to be aware of dates as the limit is 93 days

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
[MENTION=13229]WhingForPresident[/MENTION] - what does it say? My work firewall is leaving your post blank!!!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Official Albion twitter seems to suggest there is activity.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
For some devt squad players no doubt. Whoopde****ingdoo

This isn't Andy Naylor we're talking about and his teasing of the arrival of Dean Hammond - I'm sure it's a 1st team signing - unless it's the bloke from Dorchester, oh.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Head groundsman reporting Emile heskey having a medical on twitter. Let's hope he's on a wind up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here