Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton Card - We need your help for our Fans United day

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Not all Albion fans will be so CHARITABLE to them if we do LOSE because things on the pitch have been affected by stuff off of it
I'm sure for the duration of the game in the away end our focus will be 100% Albion.
I'm hoping the home end demonstrations will have an adverse affect on Charlton's on field performance.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Amazing how many so called Albion fans forget this and they would have easily have seen us go under so like JACKALS they could have picked at the flesh on our BONES to try and nick a few supporters.

Thank GOD we had Dick Knight to SAVE us and now Charlton are finding KARMA is a bitch

Agree it may be complex for some on here but try and divorce the decisions of the owner and ceo from the real club and fans. Its what we did in the dark days

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Every support for the Charlton protest. Great club, badly treated.

I well remember the coachloads they brought to Fans United in 97. Every Albion fan should get behind their protest before and after the game.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't understand why you didn't give us 10k tickets and make it a big day for both...surely this would have been a great idea from your chairman ?

Don't you realise that this is a war between their fans and their chairman? Why criticise their fans because their chairman is an idiot? YOU are an idiot, FFS.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
If it meant we LOST and didn't go up ?

What's the matter with you tonight? You post some of the funniest threads on NSC. Now you have turned into a latterday FG, flopping out mindless drivel, yet still PUNCTUATED with yout TRADEMARK capital letters. Sober up, FFS.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
I'll be sat in the Charlton stand so no choice but to back them to blend in.

Just one thing though - we hate Cr***a* P***** WAY more than you do.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thank GOD we had Dick Knight to SAVE us and now Charlton are finding KARMA is a bitch

I never thought I would ever see this, have you been drinking ?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I hope their protest is successful. I also hope that our club doesn't suffer as a result of their protest.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
D'you know what? I'm gonna take a chance and go without a ticket. It's too important to Charlton to miss out. If I can't get in somehow I'm gonna mooch about outside. Good luck Charlton with your protests but I hope we slaughter you on the pitch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Embarrassing what some people have commented here. I will fully support Charlton in there protest

Couldn't agree more. A load of petty shit that has NOTHING to do with the Charlton fans and people forget the support they've offered us previously. Always had a good raport with eachother - urge everyone who's going to the game to show their support.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I'm 100% behind the Charlton fans' protest, and hope we will all be very vocal in support on Saturday. The thing that concerns me is the chance that - should we go 2 or 3 up in the first half (just saying) - things get nasty in the home end....with a possible pitch invasion, etc. No matter what feelings of sympathy I have for Charlton's plight, I will be extremely pi$$ed off if the home fans do anything which could threaten our promotion chances. Hopefully this doesn't sound too selfish, but I'm worried!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
If it meant we LOST and didn't go up ?

If your question is would I swap our promotion for their survival the answer is a resounding yes.

Fantastic difference between your views on the rail strike thread (your cause) and this thread (not your cause). Seems to me you're as self interested as the average hedge fund manager.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Every support for the Charlton protest. Great club, badly treated.

I well remember the coachloads they brought to Fans United in 97. Every Albion fan should get behind their protest before and after the game.

100%. Yep, their support in 97 will never be forgottten. They don't deserve what they are going through

Always had good experiences at Charlton, during my last visit I gave my mates ticket to the steward on the gate as he was running late

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It's really important that we win. It would be very good to win about 0-5 or 6. Then by all means support the protest, but the stakes are far too high for us to see the game disrupted - zero support for that. Before, after at half time - fine.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Can I sit on the fence here and support Charlton in their protests whilst also worrying about the impact it may have on the match?

How about all the Charlton fans support us for the day, not that I would like as a protest.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Surely this is all simple.

Support Charlton in the protests off the field. Beat Charlton on the field.

Why the confusion? I'll be there for the march I think. If not on it, the to applaud it as it comes into the Valley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here