Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Help me

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Just had a terrible night with my partner. Accused of chatting up somebody. Totally untrue and it’s really shaken me.

Need my NSC family.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that and from what you say about being shaken it sounds as if it's the first time you have been accused in this way. Your partner is feeling insecure about something - whether it's about your relationship or something else she needs reassurance. Why not try sitting her down and try explaining how much it has upset both of you, it was never your intention to to chat anyone up and that you love/care for her. Ask her if there is anything which is making her feel insecure and be prepared to listen. Good luck with it.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Were you chatting up or chatting to? Hopefully all sorted in the light of day.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I need more help than you. Apparently I bought the wrong butter yesterday..........

Ffs that is serious.

I had a glass of orange juice the other day. Outrageous I apparently don’t like OJ so what was I thinking.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Ffs that is serious.

I had a glass of orange juice the other day. Outrageous I apparently don’t like OJ so what was I thinking.

I got told off for buying a box of chocolate fingers yesterday. Apparently, I’ll “only eat them”.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I need more help than you. Apparently I bought the wrong butter yesterday..........

Hang in there. Accept it was foolish and tell her you still love her. Explain it’s all your fault, then go for a long run. She’ll miss you and will have something waiting for you when you return.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hang in there. Accept it was foolish and tell her you still love her. Explain it’s all your fault, then go for a long run. She’ll miss you and will have something waiting for you when you return.

A bit of buttering up you mean

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The best advice I can give is to never share details, positive or negative of your relationship. Apart from backing yourself into a corner it doesn't do to have people knowing the ins and outs of one's personal matters.

How did you get on at the clinic btw Clampy ? Itches don’t it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I got told off for buying a box of chocolate fingers yesterday. Apparently, I’ll “only eat them”.

We used to build Jenga style towers with the family box and then if you removed one successfully you got to eat it. Any collapses and your opponent got them.

Yeah you’ll only eat them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Did she reply, "I can't believe..."?

Either way, it was probably a good idea to postpone the date night watching of 'Last Tango In Paris' together.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Did she reply, "I can't believe..."?

Either way, it was probably a good idea to postpone the date night watching of 'Last Tango In Paris' together.

Probably say "What are you doing? We haven't used that hole for 30 years. We never use that hole and I'm certainly not having that butter anywhere near it. Now if you'd bought the butter that we always have...."

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here