Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 1st Crush on someone famous

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I remember having this conversation over a business lunch, when one of the assembled, rather embarrassingly admitted it was Lady Penelope :eek:

I always wondered if he was completely at ease with his sexuality?

You shouldn't have been embarrassed. My very first love was Olive Oyl, but her boyfriend Popeye looked like a pretty aggresive chap if he had been on the spinach, so l quickly dumped her for Lady Penelope.

Clodagh Rodgers came much later.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
When I was seven (1963) I was having a bath and asked my Mum why it was that when I thought of the picture of Sophia Loren I'd seen on that day's newspaper front page my willie went stiff, but when I thought of Winston Churchill nothing happened! I think she said something about it being "only natural". So, for me, it's Sophia Loren! Beautiful lady.

I was seven in 1963 too, and your right, modern day filmstars just aren't the same somehow. A beautiful Lady indeed. She is 83 now, and l saw a picture of her taken three years ago, the beauty is still there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was seven in 1963 too, and your right, modern day filmstars just aren't the same somehow. A beautiful Lady indeed. She is 83 now, and l saw a picture of her taken three years ago, the beauty is still there.

I am all too familiar with the 'its not like it was in my day' syndrome but the beauty of women, I am reliably informed, is not likely to be one of those things now on their way out.

Mind you, days were longer when I was a kid. :whistle::lolol:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I can't remember that far back! Philippa Forester was nice, but one of my earliest was this lady from Yanks, Lisa Eichhorn. The quintessential English Rose (or so I thought, she's actually American).

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 09.15.54.png

Met her a few years ago, I was a bit in awe!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Glynis Barber - from Dempsey and Makepeace (God - that's going back a bit!)

Fantastic choice although I'll raise you Gabriela Sabatini ..... and she still looks good !

Gab.jpg

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Lesley Judd from Blue Peter.....

She signed her name on my hand when I filled her Citroen 2CV with petrol. I was working at a garage in Billingshurst in the early 1970's. Phwoooaaarh! Starstruck or what, she was gorgeous?:blush:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Blondie is a great call, but I'll raise you Erica Elaniack
Whilst most had Pammy as their number one on Boobwatch [Baywatch], I preferred to go large on the second favourite.
ee2.jpg
ee3.jpg
ee1.jpg

And my dreams were all met/wet in "Under Siege" - top bappage !!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The first crush I can recall was as a 5 year old during The LA Olympics, when I fell head over heels in love with Zola Budd.

I got over it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Not sure how I overlooked this amazing TV crush from when I was about 7. From Land of the Giants. Amazing eyes (the one with shorter hair) <sigh>:

LOTG 2.jpg
LOTG 1.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Some real memories coming from this thread ..... so I'll give you the two Heather's from my childhood .....

Heather.jpgHeather 2.jpg

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Katy Manning from Doctor Who. I didn't know what dirty was but suspected she was it.
jogrant_image_large.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here