Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

World Cup tickets

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I honestly could not care less what people think of me on here. This is a genuine thread.... The reality of the World Cup is that tickets could cost a lot, if possible I want to avoid paying over the odds.

I have no idea whether you are as portrayed by [MENTION=314]Arthur[/MENTION] or not, but do you not think that if people thought more of you, you would be more likely to elicit help when you asked for it? Sometimes it pays to be concerned what others think of you, especially if you're asking for their help. Just a thought.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I honestly could not care less what people think of me on here. This is a genuine thread.... The reality of the World Cup is that tickets could cost a lot, if possible I want to avoid paying over the odds.

Righto! You're an intelligent lad, I'm sure you'll work it out.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Won't somebody, please, help him?

There must be literally dozens of NSCers having exactly this dilemma right now, who could offer advice. I'd love to help, but I've set myself a limit at four grand per match, so I'm no use at all really.

See you on the flight to Rio! Well, maybe. I could only afford business class :cry:

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Assuming there's space on here for a reply that isn't ripping in to you - we were a lot more successful in the ballot than you from the sounds of it - a little too successful so we have some spares - for the second round matches in Recife and Salvador and the QF in Fortaleza (potentially involving Brazil if they win their group). If you or anyone else wants to discuss these PM me.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Assuming there's space on here for a reply that isn't ripping in to you - we were a lot more successful in the ballot than you from the sounds of it - a little too successful so we have some spares - for the second round matches in Recife and Salvador and the QF in Fortaleza (potentially involving Brazil if they win their group). If you or anyone else wants to discuss these PM me.

Cheers for the offer !

I'm in rio for quarters , São Paolo for semi and rio for final .... Basically the 3 most popular games ! Hence the difficulty tying down tickets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here