Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth and Southampton

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
I’ll take that on the chin re: your lot though I still can’t stand Smug Eddie but good shout about the scummers no? You best beat them in a few weeks.

We'd love nothing better than to help them on their way. I fear the wanky spawny scummers will stay up mind......Hudds for the drop I reckon.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
After Steven Davis's completely bizarre mocking of the Amex crowd, when he hadn't been part of any past rivalry and against PL newbies, Stains relegation wouldn't go down badly.

But player power as it is, he'd probably move to another PL club for more money, so would have the last selfish laugh.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After Steven Davis's completely bizarre mocking of the Amex crowd, when he hadn't been part of any past rivalry and against PL newbies, Stains relegation wouldn't go down badly.

But player power as it is, he'd probably move to another PL club for more money, so would have the last selfish laugh.
Steven Davis, who bizarrely has an MBE.

el punal

Anyone else enjoying the decline of the tin pot Cherries and Smug Eddie? Best striker (incredibly unfortunate for Wilson) out for the season again and no defence at all. The rot has seriously set in and I think they're nailed on for relegation now.

Our other South Coast neighbours Southampton are also going one way. Shocking reserve central defence for the rest of the season, cup final distraction and lack of a goalscorer, they're in serious trouble. If they don't go down this season then they will next, you can only asset strip for so long.

Would love to swap divisions with these and Palace, would make promotion even sweeter.

I think you’re a secret skate and I claim my £5!! :lolol:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I think you’re a secret skate and I claim my £5!! :lolol:

No I detest them too, growing up as a Brighton fan in Hampshire has that effect! Especially when in my school days I would turn up for football training in my NOBO and Sandtex kits and get absolutely rinsed whilst we were almost going out of the league!

The Bournemouth hatred developed later when Smug Eddie took over and I now have an unhealthy obsession with those three sides losing!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Don’t expect any favours from Bournemouth .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don’t expect any favours from Bournemouth .

We got one on Saturday though. How many very late winning/defeat saving goals have they scored recently, must be about six?

Being a Bournemouth fan must have been pretty exciting over the last couple of seasons. Smug seems to be one of the best at changing game plan during a game, annoyingly. Needs to get poached by a big club.

Being Liverpool’s feeder club has eventually backfired on Southampton this season

Last edited:

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
We got one on Saturday though. How many very late winning/defeat saving goals have they scored recently, must be about six?

Being a Bournemouth fan must have been pretty exciting over the last couple of seasons. Smug seems to be one of the best at changing game plan during a game, annoyingly. Needs to get poached by a big club.

Being Liverpool’s feeder club has eventually backfired on Southampton this season

Mmm correct; game plan changing is not something we excel at down our way, is it!???:(

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
As clubs to deal with on a professional basis, I can honestly say that AfcB are a very pleasant little outfit, staffed by very nice and very helpful people. Stains, on the other hand, are run by self-important ****s and it would be utterly hilarious to see them relegated.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

When you have depth in your squad in many positions, your subs do stand more of a chance of turning a game around. What you have to ask yourself is, is why a manager with a squad with a decent depth of talent, needs to change a game so often with their substitutions? Don't you have to ask about the planning in the first place if the plan keeps needing to be changed...

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
When you have depth in your squad in many positions, your subs do stand more of a chance of turning a game around. What you have to ask yourself is, is why a manager with a squad with a decent depth of talent, needs to change a game so often with their substitutions? Don't you have to ask about the planning in the first place if the plan keeps needing to be changed...

The opposition has a game plan too. If theirs is working and yours isn't, or if it's just better, you change!

Jean-Paul Sartre could see that. See my sign off. ..

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I like managers with a plan B, we haven’t had one for a while :smile:

Whilst saying that I don’t actually LIKE Smug but he is possibly the best manager outside the top six

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here