Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kenneth Zohore

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Don't tell me you so eager to please your pay masters you're prepared to say Tomer wasn't overworked and over relied upon at the end of that season.

Who do you think my "pay masters" are SB and how do you think that works ?

PS: look at my profile.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
For the hard of Understanding

We have made a bid
It wasn't accepted
Hemed wasn't part of the bid
We started Hemed over Murray last week because we would be under the cosh and he is more mobile (note: I am not saying Hemed is quick, just more mobile than Murray)

Anything else you want to know ?

And you knows this because Mr Naylor said so!
Albion are not going to disclose their business to ANYONE including Naylor!!!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And you knows this because Mr Naylor said so!
Albion are not going to disclose their business to ANYONE including Naylor!!!!
And yet a few weeks ago you believed that the albion had disclosed their business to a gang of champagne quaffers in the hospitality at the cricket ? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many of Zohore's 'top 5 goals' would he get in the Premier League? There is a reliance on awful defending in some of these:

https://youtu.be/4zoPA9VqkaQ

Half of them assisted by Noone... just saying :lol: :facepalm:

I know I must be blinkered, we must have benefitted from so many comedy 'gifts' like the first one, or non tackling like his run through. But hindsight is telling me the Albion had to properly graft for every Championship goal.

Anyone care to help me out, and offset this memory?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Half of them assisted by Noone... just saying :lol: :facepalm:

I know I must be blinkered, we must have benefitted from so many comedy 'gifts' like the first one, or non tackling like his run through. But hindsight is telling me the Albion had to properly graft for every Championship goal.

Anyone care to help me out, and offset this memory?

I recall Norwich gifting us three goals at home.
Huddersfield goalie put the ball in his own net.
Cardiff goalie missed Hemed's shot completely.
Powder puff defending from Derby at the Amex for our goals too.

Can't recall any hilarious own goals (other than Norwood)

Most were created through pace, guile or a special finish.
But that's because we were very good. Strikers for teams like Cardiff aren't playing alongside such gifted creators so are more reliant on shithouse defending and being powerful.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I recall Norwich gifting us three goals at home.
Huddersfield goalie put the ball in his own net.
Cardiff goalie missed Hemed's shot completely.
Powder puff defending from Derby at the Amex for our goals too.

Can't recall any hilarious own goals (other than Norwood)

Most were created through pace, guile or a special finish.
But that's because we were very good. Strikers for teams like Cardiff aren't playing alongside such gifted creators so are more reliant on shithouse defending and being powerful.

Good call v Norwich, a tiny bit harsh v Derby, but only a tiny bit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The Argus says we have put in a 7 figure bid but on the FL Show Cardiff denied any bids had been put in. Plus it is suggested that Leeds will use the Chris Wood money to tempt him.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Argus says we have put in a 7 figure bid but on the FL Show Cardiff denied any bids had been put in.

No, that's not right. The reporter said there were reports that a deal had been agreed, that's what Cardiff denied, not that there had been no bids received.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Much of a muchness. I think as basically no deal has been agreed.
Maybe 'much of a muchness' but it pays to be accurate as well with transfer discussion - otherwise the chinese whispers start, and soon everything becomes nonsense.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Argus says we have put in a 7 figure bid but on the FL Show Cardiff denied any bids had been put in. Plus it is suggested that Leeds will use the Chris Wood money to tempt him.

The Cardiff chairman did not say that and made a non denial denial.
"'We have NOT received a £10m offer from Brighton and we have NOT accepted anything. This is complete rubbish..he would only go if we received silly money"

So thus
- Not denying the Argus and local Cardiff reporting that they've received an offer from Albion (of less than 10m) which all agree has been turned down.
- Confirming, despite Warnock's bluster, they will sell Zohore for "silly money" - presumably c£10m

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The Cardiff chairman did not say that and made a non denial denial.
"'We have NOT received a £10m offer from Brighton and we have NOT accepted anything. This is complete rubbish..he would only go if we received silly money"

So thus
- Not denying the Argus and local Cardiff reporting that they've received an offer from Albion (of less than 10m) which all agree has been turned down.
- Confirming, despite Warnock's bluster, they will sell Zohore for "silly money" - presumably c£10m

Didn't Cardiff already knock back a bid of £10m from Hull? Would think it would take £15-20m to get him, lots of fans praising him after their victory vs Wolves at the weekend, but still a big risk at that price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here