Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Gomez

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please with a cherry on top....let this happen.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please,Please with a cherry on top....let this happen.

Not gonna happen

Liverpool Echo half an hour ago posted this.

Joe Gomez update - No loan move for defender... yet
James Pearce has been in touch to provide an update on Joe Gomez - who is not set to move on loan to Brighton, contrary to reports.
The Seagulls are interesting in a loan move, but Jurgen Klopp wants to assess him first.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...iverpool-transfer-news-keita-vandijk-13246693

Next

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not gonna happen

Liverpool Echo half an hour ago posted this.

Joe Gomez update - No loan move for defender... yet
James Pearce has been in touch to provide an update on Joe Gomez - who is not set to move on loan to Brighton, contrary to reports.
The Seagulls are interesting in a loan move, but Jurgen Klopp wants to assess him first.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...iverpool-transfer-news-keita-vandijk-13246693

Next

James Pearce is the Andy Naylor equivalent.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
James Pearce is the equivalent of Andy Naylor or James Pearce is the Andy Naylor equivalent.... of what ?

I don't get to correct people very much, so no offence.

A journalist, who may or may not know what's going on.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Klopp said couple weeks back he isn't going anywhere and is very much part of the plans so this is just re churned up rumours.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Right footed. As a regular loan player, I'm not sure where he fits in next season? As an irregular I could see him replacing Goldson for one season.

I would like to sign him on a permanent transfer but I am not so sure about a loan signing for the benefit of Liverpool?

Don't want him top go on loan to Bournemouth or WBA though.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here