Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The DUP...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Pardon my ignorance of NI politics.

What do we know about this lot? Any ideas what kind of kind they will want from the Tories to form a government?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
CrA0X8LXEAA387q.jpg

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Conservatives must be furious. They've gone from having a majority to having to sidle up to that charming lot just to form a government. All this because of one woman's hubris.

Could see some defections off the back of this I feel.

I'm not sure they have anywhere to defect to.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
DUP are literally terrorist sympathisers and were supported in the election by the various armed unionist factions.

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
[MENTION=509]Cian[/MENTION]

Just waiting for this posters take on DUP

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
DUP are literally terrorist sympathisers and were supported in the election by the various armed unionist factions.

Not sure if JC's cup of tea with Jerry Adams was as bad after all. If you consider what the Tories might have to do

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I'm not aware of this. I'm no fan of them but such a statement demands evidence.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Edited as attachment looked photoshopped.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Back in the day when I lived there, the DUP were the second party for protestants after the UUP. The DUP led by the rather outspoken Ian Paisley. They were as near as you could get to the Protestant version of Sinn Fienn. They had ties with the UVF and all its affiliations. So, pretty much, it would be like the Labour Party cosying up with SF.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Back in the day when I lived there, the DUP were the second party for protestants after the UUP. The DUP led by the rather outspoken Ian Paisley. They were as near as you could get to the Protestant version of Sinn Fienn. They had ties with the UVF and all its affiliations. So, pretty much, it would be like the Labour Party cosying up with SF.

Strange how the moderate Unionist and Nationalist parties (UUP & SDLP) have now been electorally wiped out. 2 party politics there as well as here now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here