Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian cowards

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Putin has sent a para-military force to beat up the English, that's brilliant.
Tell Cameron someone so we can get the SAS over there quick.

Maldini

Banned
Aug 19, 2015
So things are looking promising for the 2016 world cup in Russia.

God help England fans over there.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
There were comments on one radio report I heard ( 5live I think)... where the suggestion was that Putin paid the travel and ticket costs for several hard-core groups to attend Russian games on large numbers..... machismo and nationalism. .. and yes, a lot of them are current military personnel... fit, trained and ready to unleash violence ... drugs is also in the picture... where with the Brits it's just drink fuelled bravado in the first instance... closely followed by self preservation once they realised they had bitten off more than they could chew.

A former colleague of mine who is out there, says that the English fans eventually all gathered in one place simply to defend in numbers... he said it was like ZULU... without Michael Caine

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So none of the english fans there have taken any drugs then ???

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yep. Just witnessed with my eyes outside Le David near the fan zone.

It's expected Russia, England & Wales fans will all be together in Lille this week so interesting to see what happens.

To be fair, with their crap dress sense, haircuts and general demeanour won't be hard to recognise them.

Were they wearing kagools ?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
So none of the english fans there have taken any drugs then ???
WTF was that comment about.... you are another Maldini who simply reads between the lines and comes up with some random counter...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
This is a worrying escalation....I wonder how these Russians have come up with all these clever ploys to bait and get at the English ? is it just us or will they try this sort of thing on with other nations fans ?

Clever ploys ? You don't think General Zukov has been cloned do you ?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There were comments on one radio report I heard ( 5live I think)... where the suggestion was that Putin paid the travel and ticket costs for several hard-core groups to attend Russian games on large numbers..... machismo and nationalism. .. and yes, a lot of them are current military personnel... fit, trained and ready to unleash violence ... drugs is also in the picture... where with the Brits it's just drink fuelled bravado in the first instance... closely followed by self preservation once they realised they had bitten off more than they could chew.

A former colleague of mine who is out there, says that the English fans eventually all gathered in one place simply to defend in numbers... he said it was like ZULU... without Michael Caine

fantastic....!! that's what you get when youre governed by a middle of the road , piss weak , pig ****er ...................isn't it...?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
"Russian MP Igor Lebedev criticised French police and called on Russian football fans to "keep up the good work"
"I see nothing wrong with football fans fighting. On the contrary, well done to our boys! Keep up the good work!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

yes well i heard the same thing from a work mate ........the current russian firm will leave europe to be replaced by another team to take care of the wales game and then they will change again for slovakia ....the ***** are qeueueing up at the border .....unbelievable that you pillocks dont see the writing on the wall ....is the news really that bad....(dave from hampshire gets his heaqd stuck in a saucepan for the 4th time.).....if i know this living in perth ffs , how the **** dont the french OB know it.....???

i was gonna delete that but bollox ......gospel.... wake the **** up.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
yes well i heard the same thing from a work mate ........the current russian firm will leave europe to be replaced by another team to take care of the wales game and then they will change again for slovakia ....the ***** are qeueueing up at the border .....unbelievable that you pillocks dont see the writing on the wall ....is the news really that bad....(dave from hampshire gets his heaqd stuck in a saucepan for the 4th time.).....if i know this living in perth ffs , how the **** dont the french OB know it.....???

i was gonna delete that but bollox ......gospel.... wake the **** up.

Following the Paris attacks in November, I would imagine the French OB have quite a bit on their plate.
Looking at the pictures on the BBC of the Russians attacking the England fans in the Stadium. That didnt look like a firm of 'ultras'
Several of them looked quite old, there were some 'lads' among them, but, didnt look like a firm like the mob in the square to me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
you are obviously an educated man as you are from the town of my birth .....however....if it tastes like bacon , smells like bacon ,looks like bacon and squeals like bacon ...then the chances are, it's bacon ...!!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Following the Paris attacks in November, I would imagine the French OB have quite a bit on their plate.
Looking at the pictures on the BBC of the Russians attacking the England fans in the Stadium. That didnt look like a firm of 'ultras'
Several of them looked quite old, there were some 'lads' among them, but, didnt look like a firm to me.

not worth a reply

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[tweet]742256350424641536[/tweet]

"I do not see anything terrible in fighting fans . On the contrary , well done , our guys . Keep it up!"

That, from a Russian MP. Wow. Just wow.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

Attachments

• _89953640_033420121-1.jpg
    _89953640_033420121-1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 431

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
cant find it atm. Those that don't believe French police are out of order to English fans. Search the video French police don't want you to see. After seeing around 20/30 police batter a fan curled up on the ground with batons. Ya begin to see what English are up against.
Also agree 90% England fans would run away from Russians but we would have an element there that wont.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
cant find it atm. Those that don't believe French police are out of order to English fans. Search the video French police don't want you to see. After seeing around 20/30 police batter a fan curled up on the ground with batons. Ya begin to see what English are up against.
Also agree 90% England fans would run away from Russians but we would have an element there that wont.

The benefit of wearing girls shoes. :moo:

You mean that video taken during the Paris Riots 2 years ago that internet land has decided was actually taken a few days ago?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
[tweet]742256350424641536[/tweet]

"I do not see anything terrible in fighting fans . On the contrary , well done , our guys . Keep it up!"

That, from a Russian MP. Wow. Just wow.

They have to take the World Cup away from Russia now if that's what Russian MPs are saying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here