Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which other posters on NSC do you find yourself agreeing with most?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=12101]Mellotron[/MENTION] - always seem to be on same wave length as him....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think there's anyone with whom I agree about everything. If I share their music tastes, I might not share their politics, etc, etc.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Probably Spring Hall Convert from memory we like the same music, craft beer and share a lot of opinions on cricket. I tend to stay away from the football subjects except for the player ratings which I find interesting as I find the vast majority of football fans haven't got a clue.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I often agree with @beorhthelm and even when I don't his posts appear well though out and argued.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
[MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] is my shout. I haven't ever read a post of his that I haven't disagreed with yet. Well thought out replies and never off the mark as far as I'm concerned.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Recently I find myself agreeing with almost all of [MENTION=14113]TomHark,PrestonPark[/MENTION]' 's material.

Edit. Can't forget Edna, I think I disagreed with her once, about 3 years ago.

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Mellotron, HKFC, Edna and of course the legend that is SweatyMexican :thumbsup:

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
As HKFC so rightly stated, it's horses for courses. Politics may differ from who the best striker might be so it does vary.

In my blissful ignorance though, Edna seems pretty pragmatic :rolleyes:

After a bit of a love in on here with [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] , we met at a PTFC match for a beer, lets just say he turned out to be an absolute top bloke.

Bizarrely I also get on with [MENTION=25756]Se20[/MENTION], perhaps it to do with the fact I once worked on the post

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here