Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OT - Bathroom design services and fitting

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Jesus Christ the most expensive huge bathrooms we do don't cost more then £1750 to fit, SIMMO SAYS there's a reason we're always busy, we're too cheap..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Had new bathroom fitted about 2 years ago through mates still cost around 10/£12 big ones u get what you pay for I'm afraid oh yes and the tiles were called Zamora couldn't resist but does look great

Mine cost about a fifth of what yours cost, only a year or two earlier. Maybe you should have shopped around for cheaper mates?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You can get a complete bathroom for £5k fitted but will look budget. if u want it to look really good, fully tiled walls and floors and shower head built into the ceiling with tap controls fitted into the wall, moulded double sink with stone work surfaces on top of the vanity unit and good quality in trend taps etc you will need to spend nearer £15-20,000.

Reason I know cos I've just had three new bathrooms fitted in my house ! £50,000 later. Spent a lot on Italian porcelain tiles

Thank you everyone for their recommendation .... shall be falling them up.

As for [MENTION=34607]Not nick rhodes[/MENTION] , Mrs W thinks you must be a complete knob to spend that much on a bathroom and in her words "much like the real Nick Rhodes".

Jul 7, 2016
Thank you everyone for their recommendation .... shall be falling them up.

As for [MENTION=34607]Not nick rhodes[/MENTION] , Mrs W thinks you must be a complete knob to spend that much on a bathroom and in her words "much like the real Nick Rhodes".

Tell Mrs W, i do like a nice bathroom and she shouldn't get annoyed with other people just because they have class.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
You can get a complete bathroom for £5k fitted but will look budget. if u want it to look really good, fully tiled walls and floors and shower head built into the ceiling with tap controls fitted into the wall, moulded double sink with stone work surfaces on top of the vanity unit and good quality in trend taps etc you will need to spend nearer £15-20,000.

Reason I know cos I've just had three new bathrooms fitted in my house ! £50,000 later. Spent a lot on Italian porcelain tiles

I agree £10,000 to £15,000 is the price for quality products properly installed

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Why did you have a ' SINK ' fitted in your bathroom? It's a basin.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You guys got totally ripped off! I can't believe people would pay 20k for a 2k job, mugs.

Why are you throwing insults around? If you are happy with a 'value' job then I am very happy for you. I can honestly say that my bathroom was worth every penny and that I am really going to miss a quality power shower when I move into temporary accommodation in the next few days. I have also already investigated buying the same brand of shower for my new home on the other side of the world.

But if you like having a wash in the kitchen sink like Steptoe then feel free.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here