Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Over 40+ games we have shown we are the better side but 3 games that have seen us lose 4 first team starters has put Wednesday in the driving seat. If we can get away from hillsborough with a goal deficit would take that now

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I am getting so fvcking sick of Sky jizzing themselves over Wednesday. Before the game and at half time. Genuinely thought Wurzel was about to cum

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Need to get Knockeart on the ball in the second half. Would consider taking Skalak off now Hemed has been taken off as Baldock and Wilson not going to win much in the air in open play. I understand he is creating chances for us at corners but I feel Wednesday would be more vulnerable with a quick winger
Can't take anybody off now in case of injuries, far too early.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Ok my view for all you moaning minnies. We seem to be playing a counter attacking game which hasn't really worked.....yet. Unfortunate to lose two to injury and a bit of a blow to go a goal down. If we pick the pace up a bit, we'll catch this back four out, they don't look the most mobile. I was hoping for a win, but a draw should deflate an over achieving team enough for a good going over on Monday. Next 45 minutes? can't see Wednesday maintaining their attacking pace so still tactically in this

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We need Knockaert on the ball more. Get him in some space, and let him run at them.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
78bba16dfef194fed7f80b6b3af39f74.jpg

What a second half we have in store now!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cannot believe the negativity given the fact that we are now missing both our big forwards, our two best central defenders and one of our talisman midfielders against a team at home who are much fresher than us with a full strength squad.

Are we Real Madrid all of a sudden?

Maybe we are just a bunch of whingers

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Think Stockdale was unsighted. Have to say there is a real challenge for the Amex on Monday in terms of atmosphere.Way loud.
But it looks like another play off heartbreak losing two of our major players through injury in first half.
Will they be fit for monday?

Thought that at first, but in the replay it's not off side.

There would never be any goals if it was.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
It's a defining moment as far as half time team talks go. The next step to Wembley starts here....come on...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Since we moved to the Amex, it seems like no matter how good we are, the season always ends in despair. Did a palace fan put a gypsy curse on the Amex before it opened?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You have banged on about this,who would you have had on the bench?
I have banged on about this because it's true. Not alot CH can do as it picks it'self. My point is our bench a few months ago looked really good. Today meh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here