Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
When skalak had the ball I was waiting for him to cross it in as we had 4 players in the box...15 seconds later we were 1 down....just going backwards to often and knocky isn't getting the ball.

Think maybe it's just not goner happen even though they had a goal disallowed.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
Sheffield Wednesday vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Watching on TV. Don't really understand the 'we've not turned up' type comments.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
So no Dunk, no Stephens, no Hemed and no Goldson. It just gets better and better.
There's always Harveys Albion Ale at 3.6%?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
No need to wet the bed yet.

We WILL win at the the Amex, stay strong, keep believing and damage limitation job for 45 mins.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I must admit I'm feeling a bit glum at the moment. Come on Albion, one last big effort, we can still do this.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Need to get Knockeart on the ball in the second half. Would consider taking Skalak off now Hemed has been taken off as Baldock and Wilson not going to win much in the air in open play. I understand he is creating chances for us at corners but I feel Wednesday would be more vulnerable with a quick winger

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Watching now, I take it back about the linesman. He asked for clarification and got the right result. Amazing that something that looks so contentious happens in a massive game again though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here