Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shame it couldn't be both of us

Real Boro Fan

May 2, 2016
The sensible Boro forum is "Untypical Boro" where you get a balanced view. No morons, just a mixture of a few optimists (some super optimists) mixed with the seasoned pessimists who have followed Boro for 50 years or more.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Some lovely places around Boro . I was lucky too stay at The Ship Inn at Port Mulgrave many times . As said early in the Thread BurSLUM and Smackenhead beat Middlesbrough hands down for utter Toilet Towns.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
If only you had turned all them early draws into wins and you lot would have won the league.
I'm not sure that's the main area we lost points to be honest, it was the run when played you then lost to Ipswich, Wolves and Rotherham. Nearer the end when we had a chance of top two, our performances against Preston and Wednesday :lol: were too cautious for my liking. Overall though, both of us have gained the points that would have us top two in any other season.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I like Chrissy Hughton, any other season id be shouting for Brighton to be promoted.
Its nice to see clubs with no premiership history get up there and have a chance.

Im massively confident of a Boro result on Saturday though, I cant see any other outcome.

If only you had turned all them early draws into wins and you lot would have won the league.

All the best and enjoy the day :drink:

If only you'd have turned your last 3 draws into wins you would have won the league.

???

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Respect to the boro fans. I don't like doing down opposing fans but they have a lot more class than the Burnley fans who have been on here lately.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I like Chrissy Hughton, any other season id be shouting for Brighton to be promoted.
Its nice to see clubs with no premiership history get up there and have a chance.

Im massively confident of a Boro result on Saturday though, I cant see any other outcome.

If only both of us hadn't conceded a 94th. minute equaliser to Burnley in the last few weeks. We've both only got ourselves to blame.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
If only both of us hadn't conceded a 94th. minute equaliser to Burnley in the last few weeks. We've both only got ourselves to blame.

Exactly this. I still go over that goal those burnley bas***** scored in the last gasp at our place and wonder what if.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
18/1 in a two horse race.......prrrrfttt are you f**kin serious......asking to be had off ....gotta be worth a 10 'er surely......leicester winning the league should show you what the odds makers are all about

I'm going large (£2) on a Treble:

Charlton 1-0 Correct Score = 16/1
Brighton 1-0 Correct Score = 17/2
Manchester Utd to Win Cup Final in 90 mins = 4/5
Treble = 289.7/1
To win £581.40

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

All the best and enjoy the day :drink:

Thats true, but then again if you'd kept that 11 point gap you had on us, we wouldnt be on the same points going into the last game of the season and you wouldn't be crapping yourself that we are going to send you into the play-off's.:albion2:

Apr 5, 2016
Thats true, but then again if you'd kept that 11 point gap you had on us, we wouldnt be on the same points going into the last game of the season and you wouldn't be crapping yourself that we are going to send you into the play-off's.:albion2:

If only your thug of a centre half hadn't got himself sent off I feel you would have had a chance. Now, unfortunately for you it looks like the play offs.

Apr 5, 2016
Exactly this. I still go over that goal those burnley bas***** scored in the last gasp at our place and wonder what if.

What if....

MK Dons had scored that penalty...
Your late equaliser against Forest...
Boros late equaliser against....pretty much everybody....
The goal Burnley scored that didn't count.....

Come on, we've all had a good and bad fortune.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If only your thug of a centre half hadn't got himself sent off I feel you would have had a chance. Now, unfortunately for you it looks like the play offs.

No need for that. Remember, If only both of us hadn't conceded a 94th. minute equaliser to Burnley in the last few weeks we'd have been playing off for 1st. and 2nd. We've both only got ourselves to blame.

....and we've got a fairly decent Scottish international CB to come in and deputise.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Thug?. Well we will just have to replace him with an International player thats got over 200 appearances for us thats been sitting on the bench not able to get in the side and itching to reclaim his spot in the team.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
No need for that. Remember, If only both of us hadn't conceded a 94th. minute equaliser to Burnley in the last few weeks we'd have been playing off for 1st. and 2nd. We've both only got ourselves to blame.

....and we've got a fairly decent Scottish international CB to come in and deputise.

Decent Scottish International - that's an oxymoron isn't it? �:whistle:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

I find it very hard to take someone calling Dunk a 'thug' seriously when they have Joey Barton in their team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here