Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why isn't Kemy Agustien playing

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He made 21 appearances in the Prem for Swansea last season, so he must have some talent.

I didn't say he didn't, I was arguing he's not our most talented.

Those premier league appearances are far less than Andrews and Ward and than Lopez and Bruno played in la Liga

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Still think him and Jake could provide our midfield creativity this season. JFC and KFC dream team.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Andrea Orlandi aside, Agustien has the potential to be perhaps our most creative player.

Considering we have struggled to score goals, I think leaving a player like him out of the match day squad is a luxury I don't fully understand.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Andrea Orlandi aside, Agustien has the potential to be perhaps our most creative player.

Considering we have struggled to score goals, I think leaving a player like him out of the match day squad is a luxury I don't fully understand.

Agree with this. BUT Oscar is no mug, so something pretty serious must be going on behind the scenes that is causing his exclusion. Looks like it is just fitness and a lazy attitude, rather than anything more sinister.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Andrea Orlandi and Bruno and David Lopez aside, Agustien has the potential to be perhaps our most creative player.

Amended to include our two most technically gifted players.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Look at the picture of him in the Argus. Do you think he looks fit and ready to contribute in a top-half Championship team? He needs to sort his attitude, get fit, then he is ready to be CONSIDERED to rejoin our matchday squad. Until then, the club is right to keep him well away from our first team.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Maybe he's made the mistake of thinking that dropping down a league into the Championship was going to be a doddle for him.
I'm sure that plenty of other Premiership "stars" have thought that it was going to be easy for them and that they wouldn't have to work too hard.
How wrong they are.

I'm afraid he hasn't impressed me very much when I've seen him play. Ok, he's had the odd nice touch here and there but he's also given the ball away rather a lot and not contributed a great deal on the pitch.

Jury is still out for me.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He continues to inspire via the medium of Twitter...

Screen Shot 2014-03-05 at 13.17.25.png

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Maybe he's made the mistake of thinking that dropping down a league into the Championship was going to be a doddle for him.
I'm sure that plenty of other Premiership "stars" have thought that it was going to be easy for them and that they wouldn't have to work too hard.
How wrong they are.

I'm afraid he hasn't impressed me very much when I've seen him play. Ok, he's had the odd nice touch here and there but he's also given the ball away rather a lot and not contributed a great deal on the pitch.

Jury is still out for me.
:thumbsup:
He continues to inspire via the medium of Twitter...

View attachment 51784
:facepalm:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He appears to have slipped through young Mr Burkes Scouting and assessment system. There's probably some Welsh input at work here.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Look at the picture of him in the Argus. Do you think he looks fit and ready to contribute in a top-half Championship team? He needs to sort his attitude, get fit, then he is ready to be CONSIDERED to rejoin our matchday squad. Until then, the club is right to keep him well away from our first team.

Agree totally.

Does anyone know if players have clauses in their contract stipulating how fit (injuries aside, ofc) or, in Kemy's case, non-lardy, they have to be? If so, perhaps the cost of him diminishes with each pound he puts on? If not - perhaps there should be such clauses??

Even the Argus is asking for more endeavour from Kemy? Must be bad...

Kemmy's next tweet:

Judge me on odour and the not the odour of the next mans footwear, as you have not smelt my odour and know not my sausages.

Possibly.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
what has actually happened to Kemy?
i'm very confused about this situation

Fell out with Oscar, subsequently dropped and told to improve attitude, on reflection apologised and is making an effort to get back in favour!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here