Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for Southampton

This Category B game in 10 days away and will be on the telly.

The visitors have taken (and sold) their full 3000 allocation so they will be occupying blocks B to F in the south stand.

You need a purchase history to buy a ticket for this game but current members are allowed to buy 2 tickets, so if you want to go and never been before, find a mate who has been!

Of course, more seats may be released closer to kick off but currently available online are:-

North: 16 (all front row seats, possibly wheelchair ones)
Shelf: 12 (family only)
WSL: 65 (most in block A)
South: 37
ESL: 195 (most in block H)
ESU: 45

At this time there are not seats showing as available in the premium seats with lounge access although the club do have form for adding these later.

There are also a total 30 hospitality seats available in either the HB/Goldstone restaurants for £216.00. This includes a three course meal and premium beers, wine and soft drinks and a seat in the 1901 area.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm hoping this sells out quickly, as I can't attend, and I'd like to put mine and my daughter's tickets up for resale.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A thumping win tomorrow can only help. I'm not so sure the exchange will go live for this one......

The backup plan is that [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] has my season tickets to allow vetted friends to attend in our stead.

In less than 5 hours since my initial post a good number have actually shifted.
North: 15 (1 gone)
Shelf: 8 (4 gone)
WSL: 45 (20 gone)
South: 18 (19 gone)
ESL: 173 (22 gone)
ESU: 29 (16 gone)

That's 82 in less than 5 hours. At that rate, all will be gone by midday tomorrow!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
In less than 5 hours since my initial post a good number have actually shifted.
North: 15 (1 gone)
Shelf: 8 (4 gone)
WSL: 45 (20 gone)
South: 18 (19 gone)
ESL: 173 (22 gone)
ESU: 29 (16 gone)

That's 82 in less than 5 hours. At that rate, all will be gone by midday tomorrow!
Club sent out an e-mail this afternoon that has obviously nudged a few people...

Get your skakes on for this one. Currently just 11 pairs (without disabled/kid restrictions) available online. These are all in E1H.

North: 15 (all front row/disabled Not sure if anyone can buy these yet)
Shelf: 7 (family area. One pair left)
WSL: 21 (9 are front row/disabled. Rest are block A)
South: 8
ESL: 47 (13 in family area. Rest in H block)
ESU: 3 (can't see block G)

If you ain't with child and don't want a front row / disabled seat there are less than 50 left.

There are 28 hospitality tickets with dining and booze left at £216 each. If this game follows the pattern of previous then we will expect to see a few more pockets released as the week progresses and maybe some seats in the 1901 areas at £105.00

It's pay day week for many, so if there is still availabilty I would expect demand to be very high as the week progresses. I hope the club get the exchange active as this one will clearly sell out well before the weekend and for those needing to wait for a Friday pay day, it will probably be too late.

Some more front row seats released in the north as well as 6 more in N2A (although only 2 of these remain)

North: 25 (all front row/disabled)
Shelf: 6 (family)
WSL 22 (14 of which are front row/disabled)
South 6 (there is a pair in S1I that's just appeared - only one that's not family / disabled)
ESL: 26 (all bar 4 are family)
ESU: 3

It's nearly time for the exchange......

Any update?

Pretty much sold out but no sign of any additonal seats or the ticket exchange.

There are a dozen or so singles in various blocks and a few more if you are allowed to take the front row seats in the north or the WSL and some more singles in the family area of S1A.

Ticket Exchange please.....

Still no seats bar 3 or 4 front row ones.

Looking like the club aren't going to bother with the exchange for this one.

We've usually had some additional seats by now too.....but not even any expensive 1901 seats.

If you wanna go, your only current choice is £216 for one of the 11 remaining hospitality packages.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Hmmm, Strange there has been no ticket exchange with hardly any left on sale. At least ticket exchange would possibly throw up some seats together if folk can't go. Those seats will now be empty. Shame.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Why not open the exchange for this ? Currently only 5 tickets, wheelchairs seats, 4 in WL and 1 in North. Going to be plenty of empty seats I'd guess for this.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Why not open the exchange for this ? Currently only 5 tickets, wheelchairs seats, 4 in WL and 1 in North. Going to be plenty of empty seats I'd guess for this.

OPEN THE EXCHANGE PAUL.........Please! !!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
are people waiting for the TE to open so they can get a better seat for their money?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here