Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans United - 20 Years On...

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
It was based along the lines of a popular Beneton advert. Shirt was white but the letters were on different coloured 'blocks'. That's as best as I can remember. Pretty sure I still have the Fans United badge and will wear it tomorrow.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
What did the United Colours of football shirt look like, anyone have pics?

Sent from my E5603 using Tapatalk

It was based along the lines of a popular Beneton advert. Shirt was white but the letters were on different coloured 'blocks'. That's as best as I can remember. Pretty sure I still have the Fans United badge and will wear it tomorrow.

I still have mine. Needless to say it no longer fits. :cry:

20170211_162147.jpg
20170211_162246.jpg

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
I've got 2 children under the age of 20 who, obviously, weren't born at the time of Fans United. One of them is a massive Albion fan, beside himself with excitement at the thought of us being promoted this season.

Some people would say that makes him somehow less of a fan, because he wasn't born at the time of the Fans United game,

What a load of old shit.

Anyone who spouts all this 'you're not a true fan if you weren't there back in the day' is, quite frankly, an idiot.

On that basis, we are all crap fans because we didn't go to the Charity Shield match in 1910.

I remember trying to stop people going in for the Mansfield boycott game and an old boy giving it the 'where were you in 83, we went to the cup final etc" I was a bit young for the cup but this but this guy genuinely seemed to think him going to the cup final made him more of a fan than a teenager trying to do his bit when we were up shit creek

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here