Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Well fine, then take it up with him as fervently as you choose to take it up with a Brexiteer, just saying like, wouldn't want you to look a hypocrite now would we :thumbsup:

Fair enough but forgive me if I wasn't traipsing back looking at things people said whenever to whoever like you have. Someone else started on me today (May 20th 2018) hence why the discussion started re the term 'Third World'.
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] - Please use the term 'Developing Countries' in future instead of 'Third World' because you should know better - The Guv'nor [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] doesn't like hypocrisy. Many Thanks.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Not a hard left at all, but I know you're desperately trolling on an Albion football forum now as is your custom. (I note with sympathy how someone you don't know from Faversham putting you on ignore and publicly stating this fact has caused you much distress - Personally I wouldn't have given a ****.)

Growing up where I grew up and watching people with 'old school' rural Sussex accents be in thrall and doff their cap to Sussex, Tory Toff types, is why I despise Sussex, Tory, Public School Toff types. I love Sussex, but that is the worst of Sussex, frankly. Class warrior, chip on the shoulder - I make no apology. I generally find that people, such as yourself, who object to my view are generally Sussex, Tory, Public School types themselves. I appreciate for the purposes of your trolling activity on NSC you have to remain tucked up behind the comfort blanket that is anonymity, but I'll draw my own conclusions as to your status on this.

Self-confessed hard left corbynista, class warrior denies what he has stated on previous occasions shock. Despising Sussex is a new one though. Quite happy to put forth my opinions online or in person .

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Fair enough but forgive me if I wasn't traipsing back looking at things people said whenever to whoever like you have. Someone else started on me today (May 20th 2018) hence why the discussion started re the term 'Third World'.
[MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] - Please use the term 'Developing Countries' in future instead of 'Third World' because you should know better - The Guv'nor [MENTION=5101]BigGully[/MENTION] doesn't like hypocrisy. Many Thanks.

Shame you somehow undermine your own principles by showing different levels of outrage depending whom might use the term 'third world' in the first instance, why would you dismiss another posters reference to it in an almost jokey manner whilst being indignant to another at the same time.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I love all these you're left-wing, you're right-wing rants on here because nothing could have united far left and far right in the last few years.

I can't think of anything that would get these two extremes on the same side, can you ? Or, maybe, just the one thing :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I love all these you're left-wing, you're right-wing rants on here because nothing could have united far left and far right in the last few years.

I can't think of anything that would get these two extremes on the same side, can you ? Or, maybe, just the one thing :lolol:

In theory ... yet Corbynista fanboys [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION], [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] all sided with Cameron, Osborne, Tory UK, - European-global elites .. Goldman sachs :lolol:

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
Exactly, a lot of Leave voters simply believe all the garbage they are fed. The only reason we have high levels of unchecked immigration (and numbers are hugely exaggerated) is because of their beloved Tories not bothering to apply the law. And there is no reason they will bother just because we might be leaving the EU.
There is so much misunderstanding about immigration and other entry level issues and it has lead to the mess we are in now. Shameful.

Garbage they are fed? ... Numbers hugely exaggerated?

Here are some real undisputed numbers! - No exaggerations! - No bull****! - No subjectiveness! - Just plain facts!

Since the Beatles came back from Hamburg and started performing at the Cavern Club and just before the release of their first record 'Love Me Do' - initialling the start of the modern era (seems like only yesterday!) - since then - I repeat ... since then - England has absorbed a country the size of Scotland.

No wait - I'm wrong - sorry I made a mistake - it's not a country the size of Scotland - no it's the size of Scotland two times - 2 Scotland's since 'Please Please Me'!

Oh Wow! - I'm really sorry - I think I'm wrong again? - Yes, I am. - oh dear! I'm sorry it's not TWO Scotland's - it's THREE Scotland's! - That's right. - since 'From Me to You', England incredibly has absorbed Scotland 3 times over - about 15,358,887 people since 1961 (37%).

Poor old Scotland. They struggle to attract anyone. Been around about the 5 million figure since 1921, 100 years. Currently about 5,500,000, 5% up since 1961.

Poor old England - absorbed THIRTY ONE new Liverpool's since 'I Want to Hold Your Hand' or 60 new Brighton & Hove's, give or take a few Woodingdeans or Hollingbury's - and some of our coastline is crumbling into the sea. - England is shrinking.

So what do we make of this? Well! - lets not be dogmatic - lets just be practical. There's no problem here - we just have to continuously ship out the non contributors (if anyone will take them). You know, those with the wrong attitude - the non triers - the something for nothing folk. The people that hate this country - who would rather spend the day moaning than roll up their sleeves and try making their life happen - who's only ambition and expectation is to be a beneficiary rather than a contributor.

I'd be happy to take time out driving folk to the Airports and Seaports and waving a final goodbye.

Migration is the answer! Loose the loosers. You know who you are!

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
In theory ... yet Corbynista fanboys [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION], [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], [MENTION=11928]vegster[/MENTION] all sided with Cameron, Osborne, Tory UK, - European-global elites .. Goldman sachs :lolol:

Are you saying that you now believe that they are not as extreme as you have been claiming and have taken a more moderate line than your good self.

A bit like the vast majority of all politicians from all parties ???

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Ironic that you should use the term bull shit eh? [MENTION=25549]5ways[/MENTION], in case you’re not aware [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] was outed as a liar some time ago. He was caught out embellishing his personal life to make himself seem more interesting/successful than he actually is. Personally, I wouldn’t waste my time with him.

He's been on my blocked list for a while. Unbelievable rabble of cocks and weasels on this thread.:shrug:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Are you saying that you now believe that they are not as extreme as you have been claiming and have taken a more moderate line than your good self.

A bit like the vast majority of all politicians from all parties ???

Obviously not ..they are just hypocrites/undemocratic loons.

The vast majority of elected politicians voted to trigger article 50 and against staying in the single market. Combined with the referendum result and the 2017 general election result only the most extremist loon would be willing to ignore all these votes or continue to call for more votes until one finally goes their way.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Garbage they are fed? ... Numbers hugely exaggerated?

Here are some real undisputed numbers! - No exaggerations! - No bull****! - No subjectiveness! - Just plain facts!

Since the Beatles came back from Hamburg and started performing at the Cavern Club and just before the release of their first record 'Love Me Do' - initialling the start of the modern era (seems like only yesterday!) - since then - I repeat ... since then - England has absorbed a country the size of Scotland.

No wait - I'm wrong - sorry I made a mistake - it's not a country the size of Scotland - no it's the size of Scotland two times - 2 Scotland's since 'Please Please Me'!

Oh Wow! - I'm really sorry - I think I'm wrong again? - Yes, I am. - oh dear! I'm sorry it's not TWO Scotland's - it's THREE Scotland's! - That's right. - since 'From Me to You', England incredibly has absorbed Scotland 3 times over - about 15,358,887 people since 1961 (37%).

Poor old Scotland. They struggle to attract anyone. Been around about the 5 million figure since 1921, 100 years. Currently about 5,500,000, 5% up since 1961.

Poor old England - absorbed THIRTY ONE new Liverpool's since 'I Want to Hold Your Hand' or 60 new Brighton & Hove's, give or take a few Woodingdeans or Hollingbury's - and some of our coastline is crumbling into the sea. - England is shrinking.

So what do we make of this? Well! - lets not be dogmatic - lets just be practical. There's no problem here - we just have to continuously ship out the non contributors (if anyone will take them). You know, those with the wrong attitude - the non triers - the something for nothing folk. The people that hate this country - who would rather spend the day moaning than roll up their sleeves and try making their life happen - who's only ambition and expectation is to be a beneficiary rather than a contributor.

I'd be happy to take time out driving folk to the Airports and Seaports and waving a final goodbye.

Migration is the answer! Loose the loosers. You know who you are!

I'm assuming due to the terrible written English (loose, really?!) and your failure to provide a source or any citation that this cut and paste bodge job is lifted from some very dodgy site.
You hold your opinions as I do mine, fair enough but please, if you are going to enter into debate don't bring that drivel to the table. It's almost insulting.
Coastline crumbling. England shrinking. For goodness sake man, get a bloody grip.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not sure why you are upset about what I wrote. It's almost like you know a bitter failed actor and it touched a raw nerve.

I'm not Bushy but have it your way.

If you're going to insult someone at least be a man about it and admit it when you get a reaction instead of denying it like an utter coward. oddball.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I think you're a bit wide of the mark if you think left = remain and right = Brexit. I certainly consider myself on the left and I voted for Brexit ... as did all the lefties I know

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Obviously not ..they are just hypocrites/undemocratic loons.

The vast majority of elected politicians voted to trigger article 50 and against staying in the single market. Combined with the referendum result and the 2017 general election result only the most extremist loon would be willing to ignore all these votes or continue to call for more votes until one finally goes their way.

Interesting concept - anyone who's NOT on the far left or far right of the political spectrum is an extremist loon

Well let's see what the extremist loons in parliament get up to over the next few weeks :smile:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I think you're a bit wide of the mark if you think left = remain and right = Brexit. I certainly consider myself on the left and I voted for Brexit ... as did all the lefties I know

I don't think left = remain or right = Brexit but the self-proclaimed supporters of Corbyn on this thread who could be fairly described as far left, sided with the UK,Tory,European,Global elites. If lifelong eurosceptic Corbyn was as principled as many claim he is, he would have been in the Brexit camp ..

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Interesting concept - anyone who's NOT on the far left or far right of the political spectrum is an extremist loon

Well let's see what the extremist loons in parliament get up to over the next few weeks :smile:

Mad as a box of tw@ts, that one.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Anyone who doesn't accept the outcome of free and fair elections with the will of the majority being enacted (see all previous UK General elections/referendums) is an extremist loon.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
Anyone who doesn't accept the outcome of free and fair elections with the will of the majority being enacted (see all previous UK General elections/referendums) is an extremist loon.

gammon-web.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here