Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Begging Bowl is out again

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
According to the book Broken Dreams the writer Tom Bowers said that he never bought or sold a player unless he received at least £100k for the deal so based on the number of players he has bought and sold he should be a very wealthy man. It is worth noting the author also slated Don Revie and Brian Clough for underhand dealings and not one of them or their family took legal action against him.

Lifestyle BG - Lifestyle !

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Sorry I dont understand your post as he is a proven manager so much so that many wanted him as England Manager. Also it is a proven fact that when taking over he will want to bring in tried and tested players as he has done at every club that he has managed. So why the sign?
Every time I convince myself that you're not a parody account, you drag me back in. Every time.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
He's 71 for goodness sake. Time to enjoy his last few years with family surely?

I agree, but is it a bit of a "Fame" thing? once you have had it (and he surely has!) it's difficult to let it go..........also my thinking is with the world cup coming up he wants a free trip out there as a pundit (I have not read any links or even the whole thread so that may already have been noted)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here