Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2018/19 Season Ticket Renewals and Prices

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Let me be the first to suggest the club might actually reduce prices for one season as a thank you for our support.

On the subject of going down its important to remember psychologically its much harder for a group of players including manager to get up and go again so to speak,statistically not many teams bounce back straight away look at the bottom three last season ?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Let me be the first to suggest the club might actually reduce prices for one season as a thank you for our support.

When there are 5,000 punters on the waiting list?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea

WelloffPeacefulAurochs-max-1mb.gif

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
When there are 5,000 punters on the waiting list?

If we are relegated what happens if some of these people turn down the offer of a season ticket in the Championship ? I would hope they go to the bottom of the list rather than have a permanent option on a Premier League season ticket after any future promotion.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If we are relegated what happens if some of these people turn down the offer of a season ticket in the Championship ? I would hope they go to the bottom of the list rather than have a permanent option on a Premier League season ticket after any future promotion.

If they turn it down, they're off the list surely.

Brian Munich

teH lulZ
Jul 7, 2008

How about recognition that one fan has been funding our losses for every year up until this one? £40m last year alone, which is over £1300 extra per season ticket if you wanted to break even for one season.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
If we go down we'll still sell out of STs and still have a waiting list. Given there will (initially at least) be a high expectation that we'll be promoted straight back (whether realistic or not) people won't make the same mistake again. Suggesting prices would be reduced is laughable - makes no economic sense. They didn't go up when we got promoted for the majority, and demand will still outstrip supply so it would make no economic sense while the club are still posting losses. Matchday tickets will be cheaper of course.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

They just become ordinary punters. If they want to be become season ticket holders again (after missing a season) they go to bottom of the list.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
From todays programme

Adults

A £515
B/C £615
D £730
E £810
F £550

looks like an increase to me, no doubt emails will follow

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
From todays programme

Adults

A £515
B/C £615
D £730
E £810
F £550

looks like an increase to me, no doubt emails will follow

If those numbers are right, it equates to a c4% rise across the board:

A £515 (£495) +4.0%
B/C £615 (£590) +4.2%
D £730 (£700) +4.3%
E £810 (£775) +4.5%
F £550 (£530) +3.8%

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Above current RPI collectively when averaged, still needs must

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Is this an early bird offer?
Would have thought the JCL's will wait to see what league we are in.
Don't care that there are more games in the EFL, as this season in the PL has shown EFL may be quantity, quality it ain't...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Don't care that there are more games in the EFL, as this season in the PL has shown EFL may be quantity, quality it ain't...

You have to pay (or start paying if on DD) in March.

If you wait to see what league we're in you've lost your ST.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Not mentioned in programme, but positioned as renewals and cancellations deadline was 14 March.

Whether there will be a change in cost after this deadline will no doubt be dependent on take up. I would expect slightly higher than average retention rate if we look like staying in the PL and any spare will no doubt be taken by those on the waiting list.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The yearly bulk buy cost increase means less than zero to me.

How much will my WSU direct debit go up ? ??? ???

???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here