Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
No doubt May will find someone as ODIOUS as Johnson to replace him, Priti Patel or IDS ???

It's been 23 years since John Redwood was last in a Tory cabinet, he's a brexiteer and a bit of freakoid, so why not give him the gig and bring him back.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What a mess.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Our strong and stable leader's statement to the house in 8 minutes could be most interesting.

The only thing she could say that would be worth hearing is "Brexit cannot be delivered without committing national suicide...the last 2 years have been a complete waste of time and energy"

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Can see May falling on her own sword shortly

Can't see where else she goes from here. The point is less who is in or out of the cabinet and more that her Brexit plan is now dead in the water. She won't get it past Parliament. And thats before the EU tell her where to go. Which leaves her...f*cked. As far as I can tell?

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Mrs May now in deep doo doo !

Don't see it like this. May must be dancing with joy! Her biggest liability and the biggest liability for the whole country now in the political wilderness and above all not representing Britain abroad. What's not to like?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Boris doesn't care a jot about anything apart from Boris. He's proved it time and time again and yet people still fall for the "jolly bufoon" facade. He's a weapons grade **** of the highest order and should be nowhere near government.

Very much this. Flip flopping over Brexit when he saw the chance to take over from Call Me Dave, shamefully lacking principles over Heathrow, and now quite happy to turn a difficult situation into a crisis just when the government needs stability. I wouldn't want him anywhere near my constituency. He's an absolute disgrace.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Michael Gove to be Foreign and Commonwealth Secretary according to 'allies of Michael Gove'/Michael Gove himself apparently.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Will any of this lead to a turnaround on brexit ? That’s all I care about

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
We need a new PM. Everyone knows it except May.

That's as maybe, but a new PM still could not deliver the undeliverable, i.e. a Brexit that doesn't screw our economy, destroy peace in Ireland, or leave Britain emasculated and isolated on the world stage.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here