Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Southampton (A)

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Ryan Bertrand wouldnt have a field day if it was all cows sat in the field. He cannot do his main job that he is in the team for defend. and I am sure they will, try to out him if there is any chance of signing Shaw back.

He may not be a great defender, but if you let him have the run of the wing he is a very good attacking fullback.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
March playing twice ?

Ha. This just shows my unconscious favouritism towards Solly. I meant Propper playing centrally, but more advanced, where he can occasionally get beyond the lone striker with runs (something that Gross' lack of pace prevents him from doing). But I do realise that I gave you and [MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] a bit of a gift there. Too late for me to edit too.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
But he is A FULL BACK not left wing or left midfield so his prime job is defending. Ashley Cole was great getting forward but he could also defend as with Danny Rose and Ben Davies at Tottenham and Marcos Alonso at Chelsea. In fact given the choice I would sooner have Ben Chilwell of Leicester or Joe Bryan of Bristol CIty than him if we needed a left back.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
It'll be:
Ryan, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Schelotto, Propper, Stephens, March, Gross, Murray

Substutions barring injuries:
Ulloa on for Murray 65 mins
Kayal on for Gross 75 mins
Jose on for March 85 mins

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
Perhaps you should stick to joking as that was 1 of your most sensible posts.

This says more about you than it does him. That is you know **** all.

But he is A FULL BACK not left wing or left midfield so his prime job is defending. Ashley Cole was great getting forward but he could also defend as with Danny Rose and Ben Davies at Tottenham and Marcos Alonso at Chelsea. In fact given the choice I would sooner have Ben Chilwell of Leicester or Joe Bryan of Bristol CIty than him if we needed a left back.

You and your ****ing left backs! Give it up!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It'll be:
Ryan, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Schelotto, Propper, Stephens, March, Gross, Murray

Substutions barring injuries:
Ulloa on for Murray 65 mins
Kayal on for Gross 75 mins
Jose on for March 85 mins

Do you mean Izquierdo? I can’t see Bruno and Schelotto starting.

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
----------------------Ryan------------------------
Schelotto-----Dunk-----Goldson-----Bong
March-----Propper-----Stephens-----Jose
----------------------Gross-----------------------
---------------------Murray-----------------------

Subs: Krul, Bruno, Duffy, Kayal, Knockaert, Ulloa, Baldock

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
That is your opinion but many would disagree.

Just how many ever agree with you ? - one or two blow smoke up your arse at the most.
You would win a gold for the most pretentious - patronising - boring - big head - know it all - know nothing poster on NSC.
You post so much crap that sooner or later you will get something right :moo:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Ryan
Duffy Goldson Dunk
Schelotto Bong

Stephens Kayal Propper

Knockaert
Murray / Ulloa

subs - Krul, Rosenior, Gross, Murray / Ulloa, March, Izquierdo, Hunemaier

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ryan

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Suttner

Knockaert
Stephens
Pröpper
March

Groß

Murray

Subs : Krul, Schelotto, Hunemeier ( Goldson if still here ), Kayal, Izquierdo, Ulloa, Baldock

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Why don't we play Propper in the 10 role like he has (and scored 3 times in 2 games) for ****ing Holland? Isn't this move staring us in the face. Drop Kayal or Gross into Davy's slot.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
I don't care what the team is, just make sure the formation is set up so Gross can get into positions to provide crosses like he did against Chelsea for the headers by Propper and Hemed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here