Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa a Friday night sell out ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not sure that this is actually the case - I can't book them through the website and I just phoned the ticket office and they said they can't sell them either. Suggested I phone supporter services but they've gone home...

Well thus far a fair few of the yellow ! disabled area seating seats have been sold , as they are now showing red , (sold) how they have been purchased iv'e no idea .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Maybe purchased by disabled supporters?

Possible , but iv'e just managed to get to the checkout stage buying online no problem at all so if you really do want a ticket in that section try again as it's working fine .

16 south
20 WSL
4 WSU
1 North
39 ESL
33 ESU

Total left : 113 + 43 Theresa May voters

Someone is confusing wealth (or perceived wealth) with political alignments. I'm true blue Tory but would not dream of taking a 1901 seat. Oddly, on the one occasion I was the guest of someone in a corporate area at a footy game I saw John Prescott in the same area :glare:

Anyhow, someone must have changed their mind and defected from Conservative to UKIP as there are now 44 seats in 1901 available!

Also left for sale

11 South
10 WSL - Sold out apart from blocks A and B
1 WSU
0 North
31 ESL
24 ESU - with the only pairs in the ground, 5 in the disabled seats

77 + 44 1901

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Last full day of ticket sales today , a few more seats have been found from somewhere so 74 general and 44 in the 1901 east remain .

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Last full day of ticket sales today , a few more seats have been found from somewhere so 74 general and 44 in the 1901 east remain .
They are really packing them in. Just been on phone to try and get an extra ticket on The Shelf... only a handful of singles even in there. Segregation areas are being kept to a minimum and c.30K is certain.

3,200 Villa will provide a rare challenge and if the game is half decent (which it surely will be) then the atmosphere should be superb. Can't wait..!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They are really packing them in. Just been on phone to try and get an extra ticket on The Shelf... only a handful of singles even in there. Segregation areas are being kept to a minimum and c.30K is certain.

3,200 Villa will provide a rare challenge and if the game is half decent (which it surely will be) then the atmosphere should be superb. Can't wait..!
Don't forget who their manager is!

First I've heard of actually being able to buy a ticket on the shelf?

29 in the ESL (5 pairs down the front of S1A)
10 in WSL
10 in South
19 in the ESU

68 + 44 in the 1901

Edit: doh [MENTION=365]Napper[/MENTION]

Beat me to it!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
First I've heard of actually being able to buy a ticket on the Shelf?
I don't think you can buy them in the normal way. I was enquiring about adding one extra to an existing group booking...

Looks like those been made available via the exchange are indeed being offered for sale. Heaven knows why the club did not offer the facility sooner. Anyhow, current availability it:-

North: 3
South: 5
WSL: 9
WSU: 10
ESL: 38
ESU: 29

Most of these were not available before the exchange was mentioned, so seems to having the desire affect.

One pair in ESU. Other pairs are in family E1A, even one thats not the front row.

This is of course a top draw game, but I think home demand for the Fulham game will actually be much higher.

It's a Saturday 3pm game
It's not on the telly
There is not the restriction of previous purchase history to buy.

Hope that Fulham don't have such a large allocation as Villa, as I think we will need quite a few more for ourselves.

Any ideas what the Fulham allocation is?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Ticket exchange "switches off" again at midday tomorrow - no new listings after that point.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Looks like those been made available via the exchange are indeed being offered for sale. Heaven knows why the club did not offer the facility sooner. Anyhow, current availability it:-

North: 3
South: 5
WSL: 9
WSU: 10
ESL: 38
ESU: 29

Most of these were not available before the exchange was mentioned, so seems to having the desire affect.

One pair in ESU. Other pairs are in family E1A, even one thats not the front row.

This is of course a top draw game, but I think home demand for the Fulham game will actually be much higher.

It's a Saturday 3pm game
It's not on the telly
There is not the restriction of previous purchase history to buy.

Hope that Fulham don't have such a large allocation as Villa, as I think we will need quite a few more for ourselves.

Any ideas what the Fulham allocation is?

If W3D P88 is in there then they are listing them. I can't load the seat map on my phone to check.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here