Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of the Match Discussion (Merged Threads)

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Why's that then, because someone who went to the game has a different opinion to you, who didn't go to the game?

To be fair, he has his own opinion...but he's expressed it in an idiotic way. Besides, the majority seem to think he had a good performance.

So, to answer your question: kinda.

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Thought Dave did well. Died a bit. But Ince was my MoM again. Thought we were sloppy at the back and left it too late with attacking subs

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Thought Lopez was good BUT if we play 4-3-3 I would rather he was one of the midfield 3 rather than the attacking 3 as he doesn't have enough pace to get in the box to support Leo. Very intelligent player though.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There' a guy near me who has made Lopez his new figure of hate, since Barnes has gone. He will slaughter Lopez for the most insignificant thing. He loves to just spend the game moaning at him, even when we're winning, he has to find something to moan at and it is often Lopez.

Even he said Lopez had a good game today, putting in some great balls. I'm sure arguments can be made for other players, but Lopez getting it is not a great upset.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Bruno played well, Ince showed from time to time he can break up play and distribute quite well. Buckley came on and immediately we started to threaten down the right wing, Obika showed promise when he came on but Lopez MoM ? no chance.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The whole team played well really enjoyed the game not the result for me hard to pick one but I think Dale Stevens had his best game for us to date and just sneaked MOM

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Think the award was generous but opinions in football and what they are opinions.
Don t think there is a need for a chant you don t know what you doing. Potentially the person who would e most affected would be Lopez by this.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He could have been the difference if he put a tackle in.

Cheerio :wave:
What do you want?

A thoroughbred cutting Wigan to shreds, with a fantastic range of passes.
Or
Shanks' pony pretending to be Joey Barton.

SD made his presence felt, he and Bruno had a great understanding today.
I feel sorry for you if you couldn't or wouldn't see that.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Stephens by a bloody mile or more !
They must have still had the needles and syringes hanging out their veins when the sponsors voted for him today.
Stick with ya prawn sarnies !!!!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
When we had Lua Lua and Buckley on the pitch we looked ****ing excellent. Why oh why can't we start with them both? (**** Monday)

Neither of them are fit enough to play that level of quality for a full 90 minutes.

Stephens edged MoM for me ahead of Bruno.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I thought it was fair enough, more like the Spanish Dave of last season. I was pleased he was playing to be honest. A few others could have got it. Stephens had his best game for us. Ince very good again, Bruno also good. Upson had a mare though.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I thought it was fair enough, more like the Spanish Dave of last season. I was pleased he was playing to be honest. A few others could have got it. Stephens had his best game for us. Ince very good again, Bruno also good. Upson had a mare though.

Might this be because he was played a long time with Orlandi for about the first time this season?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What do you want?

A thoroughbred cutting Wigan to shreds, with a fantastic range of passes.
Or
Shanks' pony pretending to be Joey Barton.

SD made his presence felt, he and Bruno had a great understanding today.
I feel sorry for you if you couldn't or wouldn't see that.

It must be fantastic being you? You always have the right perspective, your pinion is always right, I bet your :shit: even smells of roses.

What I would have liked from Lopez today was at least one table where he didn't waft his foot at the ball, a show of intent, desire and fire. He was floating around playing his little sorry passes and flicks. There's a time and a place for it, we needed some cut and thrust today and he was never going to provide it.
I feel sorry for you that you can never appreciate that someone else had a different opinion without replying in your self righteous holier than thou manner.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here