Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you WIPE standing up or sitting down?

Do you stand or sit when wiping your bottom?

• Stand

Votes: 71 46.1%
  • Sit

Votes: 83 53.9%

• Total voters

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'll tell you what I do-do.

Paper in the toilet before hand, to avoid splash back.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Izal and Jayes.JPG

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Sit down, though bringing yoga into the thread (indeed why not), I think the sitting position replicates a pose which opens the bowels anyway.

So does run the risk of secondary movements once the main detris has been cleared, thus prolonging the stay on the throne.

So maybe standing up, would delay the onset of this movement, to another time................hopefully at work.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Screen-Shot-2016-02-19-at-10.48.33.png

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Surely if someone is that posh, say royalty, they have people who do it for them? :)

If I were royalty I'd pay a dwarfish type minimum wage to capture my opulent droppings in, at first, a baseball mitt type glove down in the rose-petal-scented bowl, mostly to prevent unwanted splashback. And then begin to wipe away in a circular motion with their remaining hand, perhaps even finishing matters with an oral waft onto my pouting anus. I'd expect one of my science underlings to work on a more modernised machine to help the little chap carry out my business over time. As a generous royal thinking of the people, I'd allow my minute cack tip wielder to own and sell whatever he catches. If I heard a plop touch water or for music to come out from little earphones in his waterproof suit, knowing he wasn't pay full attention, I would have him mercilessly tortured, though, or fed to one of my Windsor gibbons.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Wi...ping? What is this thing you speak of?

Surely we all scoot along the floor on our backsides after our business is done? Just me?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
My slave does it she i rather good :bowdown:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Start off sitting, finish standing up.

This. I used to EXCLUSIVELY stand up for wiping, blissfully unaware that sitting was considered an option. Since discovering the strange new world of the SIT WIPE I do the MAJORITY of it sitting down, and stand up to get anything I may have missed.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Good point about making the individual sheets twice as long. Surprised it hasn't been done.

I'm a THREE sheet man,* so making them twice as long would remove that as an option.

* Unless it's near the end of the roll when I switch to two, I don't want to be the one who changes it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I love threads like these. Regardless of how old you are, poo and poo jokes are FUNNY

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here