Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing about last night

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Not the result, I can live with that (just about).

The worst thing for me was this monstrosity of a scarf on sale outside the ground. It is wrong on so many levels.

Did anyone buy one (out of pity, drunkenness or other reason)?

WP_20170421_19_05_15_Pro - Scarf.jpg

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
There were a couple of clowns selling shitty looking flags on the way to Falmer station after the Wigan game.
£10 they wanted for 'premier league flags'.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There were a couple of clowns selling shitty looking flags on the way to Falmer station after the Wigan game.
£10 they wanted for 'premier league flags'.

Sadly knocker boys will be at every home Premiership fixture next season, sign of the times

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Best thing about last night - we've now all got a fantastic Albion quiz question that you can spring on people in years to come - name the team that beat us 2-0 despite not getting a single goal on target.

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
Worse thing for me was going with a local Norwitch brass after the game, cost me fifty notes and i asked for a girlfriend experience so she took me home, and did it with her dad whilst her brother watches

Not happy

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Best thing about last night - we've now all got a fantastic Albion quiz question that you can spring on people in years to come - name the team that beat us 2-0 despite not getting a single goal on target.

Or name two players in the 16/17 season that scored a brace of own goals.

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
Isnt it Premier League and not Premiership ?

That is one of the levels of wrongness to which I was referring. Another being that the logo at each end appears to be a King Power crown on top of a goldfish bowl containing a condor.

Given that everyone can see exactly how poor they are I can't believe it actually pays them to make any.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here