Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I just can't concentrate on anything else...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Doing whatever I can to pass the time but mind keeps wandering to 3pm tomorrow

Drove to Reigate this morning to do a bit of reccying for an upcoming run. 'We're on our way' was in my head all the time.

Watched a bit of PL action, could only think about next season and how we would compete (we will)

Cooked dinner (slow roast shoulder of lamb). Now drinking a lot of red, and making arrangements for tomorrow which will involve a run, and then a late brunch in town before ambling to the Amex

**** knows how I am going to get to sleep tonight.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Am I weird in being totally relaxed about the whole business? I'm just bloody loving this season and have absolutely no nerves about the whole thing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Just got back from East Preston, I have 6 bottles of hoppy ale to get through (unfair I know), half way through the first. Tried to upload a pic but it keeps failing (worked on facebook [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]). So it'll be a late night and by the time I get to bed it'll be time to get up. That is my piece of advice... somewhere :wink:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
After crashing out last night I actually had a dream bout Lewis Dunk. (Nothing like that)

We were in a field somewhere and I got him a bottle of Peroni to thank him for this season. I still can't believe 20 years on this actually about to happen.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I've come to bed early. Just looking at you tube and all the videos of our great season. We're on our way. And I can't bloody wait.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
Am I weird in being totally relaxed about the whole business? I'm just bloody loving this season and have absolutely no nerves about the whole thing.
That's right - this team is not like the Albion should be - you can rely on them. We can enjoy this. It's moved on to who is going to win the league

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
That's right - this team is not like the Albion should be - you can rely on them. We can enjoy this. It's moved on to who is going to win the league

I'm even quite relaxed about that too. Hasn't stopped me lumping on the ol' Newcastle/Huddersfield double, mind!!!

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I am thinking it won't feel like 1979 at Newcastle.

I may be wrong.

I've kept myself busy today with a tip run and listing stuff on eBay. I can't really think about anything else, though, so me and The Grub have hit the cocktails again!

With respect I think it will be far better than Newcastle.
It's all to do with everything that has gone on since relegation from Division 1.
And the Premier League (love it or hate it) is now the football equivalent of reaching the summit of Everest.
Last time we made it to Division 1, this time we did not think we would have a ground or even a club.
Tomorrow, hopefully, is a truly momentous day for The Albion and at home in a full house stadium.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I can't relax tonight,however line of duty helped to take my mind of it for an hour now a win tomorrow and we still got the Championship to play for what a season.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
undefined.jpg

Concentrate on this chaps :ascarf:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just remember, come 16:45 on Monday, or thereabouts, Albion's adrenaline will be in abundance, and a load of people dressed in blue, white and possibly other colours of the spectrum will be dancing, singing and generally waving arms like a lunatic.
All because of PROMOTION

:clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap::albion::clap:

You forgot the running on the pitch part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here