Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ok, seeing as you know, I stated Eastern European, the Poles was the example re JIB trained.
Do you work on the construction sites?

I work on finished and in construction buildings, when on site, we always liaise with the sparks.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can we assume that all self employed leave voting electrians are happy about the rise in self employed national insurance rates as they knew that their vote to leave would make them poorer.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Can we assume that all self employed leave voting electrians are happy about the rise in self employed national insurance rates as they knew that their vote to leave would make them poorer.

Every thread you state "making us poorer". I am not bothered that the NI is going up, hopefully the extra will be put to good use....has NI never gone up for the self employed.
You are just worried for yourself it seems.
Brexit may be a bit hard at first, we knew this.

D

Deleted member 22389

Every thread you state "making us poorer". I am not bothered that the NI is going up, hopefully the extra will be put to good use....has NI never gone up for the self employed.

I'm not bothered either, happy to pay more. What I do get sick off us every increase being blamed on Brexit. One day It will end.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would have thought that effectively managing labour needs so that there is in practice no over-supply (to lightly paraphrase you) is actually very complex. You suggest that controlling the supply of labour so that it matches the needs is simple; that achieving a state of 'no over supply' (which must mean zero-unemployment) is uncomplicated.

What other developed and prosperous countries have, as you claim, achieved this?

Can you help me out here.
It might be starring me in the face but I cant seem to find the post where cunning says controlled immigration and managing the “over supply” of labour from external non UK sources must lead to zero unemployment internally (within the UK).
What page is it on?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm not bothered either, happy to pay more. What I do get sick off us every increase being blamed on Brexit. One day It will end.

What would they do with their time. Certain posters on here go out of there way to tie any bad news story to Brexit whether it is true or not. Some just love telling get us how much it is costing us true or not.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Can you help me out here.
It might be starring me in the face but I cant seem to find the post where cunning says controlled immigration and managing the “over supply” of labour from external non UK sources must lead to zero unemployment internally (within the UK).
What page is it on?
I hope it didn't take you too long to dream that clunky effort up.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Its OK for you, but there are 16m people in the UK with less than £100 in the bank. The JAMS can't afford Brexit and today's budget offered them nothing

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Its OK for you, but there are 16m people in the UK with less than £100 in the bank.

what proportion have no savings because they'd rather have the latest shiney, or spend everything on Friday night; what proportion are confident in thier future they dont feel any need to save? a raw statistic doesnt tell us very much, and naff all about Brexit.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
So you know about the shenanigans and pay structure on let's say the Wembley football stadium for example.

I had no involvement in Wembley Stadium construction, so no, I don't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here