Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
10. without a doubt a comedy figure in the rumble, things are getting a bit stale time to bring in an old name or a high flyer.

Other points how will Koffi Kingston manage to avoid being eliminated before being eliminated.

Will there be any NXT Fighters in the rumble?

Does anyone think Seth Rollins will cash in his Money in the Bank?

I'd love to see Prince Devitt...sorry I mean Finn Balor!

I'd love to see Prince Devitt...sorry I mean Finn Balor!

Would love to see Balor make his WWE Debut but don't quite think he will yet, most likely NXT debutants in the rumble I think would be Zayn or Neville... I think Balor's debut needs to be the night after Wrestlemania, or in a city like Philly or Chicago where the crowd will give him a huge reaction.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Finn Bálor is a dreamboat :love:

Also, I predict Kofi will land on the Rosebuds who will parade around the ring before he leaps back in. Adam Rose will then get eliminated in the exact spot they moved from to carry Kofi around.

Reckon Neville would be the most likely of the NXT guys. Supposedly making the jump up to the main roster soon so would make sense!

No.5, so no doubt I'll get cannon fodder along the lines of Justin Gabriel or Curtis Axel!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Would love to see Balor make his WWE Debut but don't quite think he will yet, most likely NXT debutants in the rumble I think would be Zayn or Neville... I think Balor's debut needs to be the night after Wrestlemania, or in a city like Philly or Chicago where the crowd will give him a huge reaction.

Oh no I completely agree that it won't be Balor's time yet. Did anyone get to see much of him on the British Indy scene? Gutted I never got a chance to work with him :(

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Everyone set?

I've had to change my shift at work tomorrow so won't be watching live, but I shall be finishing at 2pm and heading straight home to fire up the Network. :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm heading into town in an hour or so for it

Acker79

Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, it won't be Justin Gabriel, and doesn't look like it'll be Sheamus...

Everyone set?

I've had to change my shift at work tomorrow so won't be watching live, but I shall be finishing at 2pm and heading straight home to fire up the Network. [emoji106]
Hell Yeah!

In Bedrock now in anticipation of the start. If anyone fancies saying hi, I'm wearing a Bo Dallas tshirt!

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Well that was bull, after one of the best #WWE championship fights I can remember, the Rumble match was probably the worst one in 28 years. Lost the crowd and shows that there needs to be a vhange from the creative element of the show.

HHH runs NXT and that is class. Vince won't move away from the stereotypical wrestler being top dog, Daniel Bryans cheap elimination demonstrated this and also highlighted the disconnect between the WWE and the WWEUniverse.

The WWENetworkUK is class though and well worth the money!

I was on the table at the front.

The one with the drunk guy that kept shouting YES at random things
Ah okay, was that Scott McCarthy? Recognised his face and know he's a wrestling fan. I was walking around with the guy trying to sort a sweepstake but seem to recall you guys having alrwady sorted one.

To add insult to injury after the end to that event, my tickets for RAW at the O2 in April arrived today. Really hoping we end up with Rollins as champ at this point by then and not Reigns. Still unable to comprehend how they could book the Rumble match so badly in terms of pacing, drama, suspense & predictability!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ended up with Daniel Bryan I thought I had a potential winner at number 10! what a pile of stinking turd. Why was he put over the ropes like any old Jobber.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
- [MENTION=13796]BHA96[/MENTION]: 1 (The Miz)
- [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]: 2 (R-Truth)
- [MENTION=24420]Gullflyinghigh[/MENTION]: 3 (Bubba Ray Dudley)
- [MENTION=20655]Shorehamkid[/MENTION]: 4 (Luke Harper)
- [MENTION=7142]Vatican Citys No.2 Keeper[/MENTION]: 5 (Bray Wyatt)
- [MENTION=3930]Charles 'Charley' Charles[/MENTION]: 6 (Curtis Axel/Erick Rowan)
- [MENTION=19649]elninobonito[/MENTION]: 7 (The Boogeyman)
- [MENTION=12303]lichfield seagulls[/MENTION]: 8 (Sin Cara)
- [MENTION=23311]halbpro[/MENTION]: 9 (Zack Ryder)
- [MENTION=4667]Munkfish[/MENTION]: 10 (Daniel Bryan)
- [MENTION=28799]nelson73[/MENTION]: 11 (Fandango)
- [MENTION=30733]Stockport seagull[/MENTION]: 12 (Tyson Kidd)
- [MENTION=4313]RM-Taylor[/MENTION]: 13 (Stardust)
- [MENTION=17768]Petee[/MENTION]: 14 (Diamond Dallas Page)
- [MENTION=12170]pacman[/MENTION]: 15 (Rusev)
- [MENTION=123]Albion Edd[/MENTION]: 16 (Goldust)
- [MENTION=26802]martin tyler[/MENTION]: 17 (Kofi Kingston)
- [MENTION=5238]Brian Fantana[/MENTION]: 18 (Adam Rose)
- [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION]: 19 (Roman Reigns)
- [MENTION=4675]Frutos[/MENTION]: 20 (Big E)
- [MENTION=19935]Washie[/MENTION]: 21 (Damien Mizdow)
- [MENTION=20488]BBassic[/MENTION]: 22 (Jack Swagger)
- [MENTION=206]Marshy[/MENTION]: 23 (Ryback
- [MENTION=13022]Brighton4Cambridge3[/MENTION]: 24 (Kane)
- [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]: 25 (Dean Ambrose)
- [MENTION=956]bobbab5[/MENTION]: 26 (Titus O'Neil)
- [MENTION=14177]LennyD[/MENTION]: 27 (Bad News Barrett)
- [MENTION=4147]shaolinpunk[/MENTION]: 28 (Cesaro)
- [MENTION=14041]Dowling93[/MENTION]: 29 (Big Show)
- [MENTION=5832]Trojan Scald[/MENTION]: 30 (Dolph Ziggler)

The full list of who got whom.

Congrats to our winner [MENTION=1349]turienzo's lovechild[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Personally, I thought the Rumble itself was a bit 'meh' to say the least, but the Triple Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship was superb.

On a side note, Raw tonight is cancelled due to the weather situation in the US.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here