Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Summer Concerts at The Amex

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
A company called slammin vinayl have enquired about the amex being a place for an avent. Not sure if it has the go ahead though, or what the event will be.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If Fatboy Slim is an old has-been then I'd be very happy if it was!

I was thinking more of tired old bands than tired old DJs, Fat Boy can do no wrong though, I agree.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
Get FBS back that was bloody brilliant!!

wasn t it just

best day have had since moving down here 10 years ago I reckon

went on the Fri, lovely weather raving in shorts, hot ladies everywhere - just amazing having all that space as well

sitting in the stand having a bifta watching crowd lose it to luciano a wonderful moment

then fat boy, jeez when he played strings of life - strong emotions

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Springsteen ending with a fifteen minute GOSBTS out of Born to Run, have 'em eating out of the palm of his hand. What a sax opportunity.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
wasn t it just

best day have had since moving down here 10 years ago I reckon

went on the Fri, lovely weather raving in shorts, hot ladies everywhere - just amazing having all that space as well

sitting in the stand having a bifta watching crowd lose it to luciano a wonderful moment

then fat boy, jeez when he played strings of life - strong emotions
This, very much so, was a brilliant night, made all the better with my old pal Mr Cox making an appearance.

ha slammin vinyl is an old happy hardcore label!
Would love slammin Vinyl at the Amex, that really would be amazing, love the old Skool hardcore !

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If Fatboy Slim is an old has-been

He absolutely is, there's a phenomenal world of electronic music that exists out there beyond the shite that Norman's been serving up repeatedly for the last 15 years.

The Who is the main rumour

From what I do know about who might be playing, I'm pretty certain it's not them. As much as I'd love it to be.

Know for a fact having spoken to people who've spoken to Daltrey that it almost happened in 2013, but they couldn't agree on how many dates they would play, therefore the management decided it was easier to just add a second O2 Arena gig to the Quadrophenia tour.

Having seen a list of the potential artists who could be playing, as someone who'd want a good rock band/artist there's not much choice. Wouldn't be surprised if it's more pop orientated than the last two.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I would have thought that having these events would be a nice revenue raiser for the club and may have been part of the reason why it was built.
Imagine the turnover if mayor artists were to perform there.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
He absolutely is, there's a phenomenal world of electronic music that exists out there beyond the shite that Norman's been serving up repeatedly for the last 15 years.

Ha WALOB

There is indeed a phenomenal world of electronic music out there, but not sure you would know a great deal about that

he doesnt just play rockerfella skank on repeat you know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here