Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WWE Royal Rumble Sweepstake

I also asked Bedrock - we usually watch Wrestlemania there - and they confirmed they are showing the Rumble

Good to hear! Watched 28 & 29 there and will probably go there this year for Mania as well. Good place to watch it because of the number of screens they have.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Yes please

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Good to hear! Watched 28 & 29 there and will probably go there this year for Mania as well. Good place to watch it because of the number of screens they have.

It's also a good place to watch just because it means you're watching with loads of people that are into it with a good atmosphere.

It certainly made WM30, and the Brock/Undertaker match, even more memorable than it would otherwise have been; it was as if someone had hit mute on the venue and everyone was just in stunned silence

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
13 places left to fill. :thumbsup:

It's also a good place to watch just because it means you're watching with loads of people that are into it with a good atmosphere.

It certainly made WM30, and the Brock/Undertaker match, even more memorable than it would otherwise have been; it was as if someone had hit mute on the venue and everyone was just in stunned silence

Exactly. Missed that experience with Taker/Brock last year as no one around was planning on doing anything for the event so I watched it at home. The guy I usually watched it at Wahoo with was in New Orleans for the event!

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
Yes please! Hopefully will do better than drawing Khali when I sorted the sweepstake last year!

Very much looking forward to this, and the beauty of having the WWE Network now is that I've been watching old rumbles in the build up to this

Also anyone know of pubs/bars in Brighton that are definitely showing the event? I messaged Bedrock (formerly Wahoo) earlier in the month and they said they would be, but they aren't promoting an event for showing the Rumble on their facebook page as of yet. Know the Druids (where I watched it last year) isn't this year.

Shame about The Druids it was good there last year! This year i'm gonna stay at home I think and watch it on the Network.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here