Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£8 for under 21's FRIENDLY

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The game is at Woodside Road , we are the away team so basically this is a fund raiser for Worthing FC. Could be worth £8 for the admission if Stockdale is playing.

The game is at Woodside Road , we are the away team so basically this is a fund raiser for Worthing FC. Could be worth £8 for the admission if Stockdale is playing.

This. Albion website also fails to mention that U16's go in free, which is mentioned on the Worthing website.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
To go and watch Burgess Hill play at home it's around 7-8 pounds for a league game. I know what I'd rather watch.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
No Srockdale and no spannish wonderkid whom apparently Madrid and Barcelona both want (unless he is a defender!). A rip off for £8.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
No Srockdale and no spannish wonderkid whom apparently Madrid and Barcelona both want (unless he is a defender!). A rip off for £8.

He's about 15, isn't he? Unlikely he'd be playing for the under 21's.
You get to watch Charlie Harris - the next player to migrate from the under 21's to the full squad.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
He's about 15, isn't he? Unlikely he'd be playing for the under 21's.

I understand, just trying to figure out the justification for £8 when I can see them for free at Culver Road.

Gertrude

May 10, 2014
Worthing can charge what they like at their own ground.

I understand. From their perspective I can understand. From BHAFC side I cannot. Just seems a little steep, even for Worthing, when they are playing a bunch of kids. If they sell tickets though then fair enough. Good on them.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
2-0 to the Albion at h/t.

Fairly even for 25 mins, if anything Worthing looked the more comfortable.

Muitt following on from his hatrick at Arundel, scored the first. Second penalty from Harris.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here